Six

I wasn't ready for that! Why was Keith charging at me? He was all lovey dovey a few days ago probably just the pheromones. I watched as Keith lifted his fist into the air. 

"STOP!" Shiro yelled, he was our pack Alpha, our leader. We had to listen to him. As expected Keith lowered his fist and stopped charging. "What the heck did you think you were doing?" 

"Being stupid and irresponsible." Keith mumbled. 

"EXACTLY." Shiro walked up to Keith and ordered him to apologize. 

"I'm sorry." I could barely hear him mumbling. 

"Hmm what?" I said holding my hand to my ear making him say it again louder. Pidge and Hunk were giggling. 

"I'm sorry." Keith said lowly.  

"I still can't hear you emo boy." I crossed my arms. At this point Pidge and Hunk were dying of laughter. 

"I'M SORRY!" Keith yelled. 

"Ok, I accept your apology." I patted him on the head and walked to my room. 

I just got Keith to say he was sorry. I'm like a god. Well maybe not, I'm more of a prince? No higher than that. Oh I'm a KING. Pidge is my personal maid that I hang out with more than order around, Hunk is my personal chef, Allura is my actual maid I order around a bit more, Corran is my butler, and Keith is my... jester or knight in shining armor I can't tell. Shiro is my personal driver around the galaxy as well as Allura for wormholes I guess. 

Oh the power i feel. I looked and saw my nest the disaster it was. I picked up the clothes and pillows and started to wash them. I don't feel like I have much power anymore. This is so boring I missed out on so much. They won every battle without me. Maybe they don't need me. I mean Allura can control the blue lion not well. 

I need to train. I mean I barely ate but I feel bad. I'll train after my clothes are washed. That'll be in about an hour so I get some free time. I walked around and made it to my lion. 

"Hey Blue." I went up to my Lion. " I'm sorry I couldn't fly you and beat up some bad guys. I had omega problems. Pidge wont give me any pills so Im stuck getting heats. I'm not used to them. Also Keith is acting so weird. He's not as snappy when we're alone." I made my way to sit on my lion's paw. "Are you listening?" I heard a low growl from my Lion. "Good. Well a few days ago Keith was spoon feeding me and was so sweet I'm not just talking about his scent. And today he tried to punch me in front of everyone." I trailed off at the end staring off into the wall I was looking at. 

"Lance?" I heard my name being called. 

"Yeah." I looked away from the wall and saw Hunk. " Oh hey Hunk." I smiled and turned to Hunk. 

"I was calling your name for the past like minute." Hunk tilted his head. 

"Sorry I was lost in thought." I replied , I realize I still have my glasses on. I'm surprised I lasted this long with them on. 

"Who were you talking to?" Hunk sat beside me on my lion's paw. 

"Just talking to Blue." I said looking at him. 

"You were talking to someone they were at the wall you were looking at." Hunk was talking nonsense. I wasn't talking to anyone there. 

"No." I insisted

"Yeah you were talking about Keith."