Thirty-six

Lance pov

Today should be the day Keith comes back i mean Pidge too but meh.

I've been waiting patently in the hangers for Keith and Pidge to come back i waited all day and refused to leave. Hunk came and gave me food. Coran checked on me every 20 minutes to check how I was doing.

I refused to sleep I need to jump into Keith's arms as soon as he gets back. I need to tell him the news he would be so happy about our kid.

I waited there for another day but eventually Hunk took my away so I could sleep and eat properly.

"If your going to have a kid you have to be healthy." Hunk said holding my tired body taking me back to my room.

I've been lying here for 2 hours I just couldent get to sleeping the sound when the hangers get filled are faint so I have to be awake and aware of the noises going on around me.

Keith pov

We should have been back to the castle a few days ago if the mission went well but yet we just are charging after landing on an asteroid taking the energy from the big rock. Unfortunately Pidge can't find a way to contact the castle so we just have to wait till we are fully charged.

Me:sorry it's so short I'm really tired and just got glasses today so I getting used to that and I'm getting ready for school to start on September 6th