Three

"You wont eat for me Keith you try. If you don't work, I'm getting Hunk." Pidge shut the door leaving me with Keith. 

"So you won't eat? Why?" Keith grabbed the food and sat at the edge of my bed. I noticed he was wearing his paladin mask probably to cover my scent. 

"I'm not hungry." I layed down on my nest watching Keith carefully. 

"Are you hungry just not hungry for this?" Keith asked, looking down at the goo. 

"I don't know." I sat up and tried to not start smelling Keith's jacket. 

"Weird." Keith scooded further onto my bed and faced me. "Ok open your mouth." Keith instructed. 

"But I don't want food." I looked at him hopeing to get sorrow. 

"You don't want THIS food I get it but this is the food we get." Keith shrugged and held up the food for me to eat. 

"You're going to spoon feed me?" I asked, looking at him. 

"You're not going to eat any other way." Keith put the food closer to me so I just opened my mouth. "Good job." Keith smiled and smelled. 

"What's wrong?" I was letting myself release pheromones because of his scent blocking mechanism in his helmet. 

"I can smell your pheromones." Keith got up and took off his helmet. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?" I yelled moving away. 

"I'm not doing anything bad." He covered his nose to stop smelling my pheromones. Pidge opened the door because of my yell. 

"You can't take off your helmet! I'm leaving with you Keith." Pidge grabbed Keith's helmet and pulled him out of the room. 

Switching povs to Pidge. 

"What do you think you were doing? That could have been really dangerous!" I yelled as pulling Keith away from Lance's room. 

"My scent mechanism wasn't working so I was covering my nose instead." Keith pleaded. 

"Really?" I dropped Keith and started to check his helmet. And behold it was broken. "It is broken." 

"I told you I couldn't tell at first." Keith said standing up. "He smells nice."

"He thinks you smell nice too. He liked to smell your jacket." I started to try and fix his helmet.