Fourty-seven

Keith pov

I'm pretty sure Lance is going into Labor he has been in a lot of pain and trying to hide it. I excused myself after taking all of Lance's hearing tools off. I went into the bathroom in the black lion and started to talk to Shiro. 

"Hey uh dad." I said nervously. 

"Uh yeah Keith what's  up?" Shiro said calmly. 

"So like uh I'm pretty sure Lance is in labor right now. I don't think his water broke it's just hes in a lot of pain." I said nervously before feeling a jult in the lion. Shiro was speeding up. He was taking this seriously not like it was a joke or anything but he's being a good Space Dad. 

I exited the bathroom and went over to Lance who seemed to be in more pain than when I left. I ran over to Lance. 

"Hey Lance are you ok?" I asked leaning infront of him setting my helmet to the side. 

"I don't know I don't think  I've ever been in this much pain." Lance chuckled with a painfully forced smile. 

"Oh honey I think-" Lance cut me off.

"I'm in labor? Yeah it's kinda obvious." He said as the black lion landed in the castle. Coran ran in and carried Lance away to the medical area with me following  behind slowly. 

Lance pov

I was in the most pain I think I've ever been in. I couldent do this I wanted to stop but I had to go through with it. Coran started to talk to me placing me on a medical bed placing a gas mask over my gave. 

"We need a c-section ALLURA COME HELP ME!" I looked around and the last thing I saw before black was Keith being dragged away by Shiro. 

Me:ok let's hope 1 more part but maybe 2 I might take longer to post the next part/parts because I'll try and make them longer so they can fit into one more or 2