Twenty

Keith pov

I woke up and looked at my sleeping mate Lance. He usually wakes up before me to tell me about me purring in my sleep. He looked so peacful like we didnt just bang last night. I turned to look at the ceiling. Ive never realized that Lance has photos of me over his bed. This dork is so adorable and lovable thats probubly why I love him. 

"Keith you better have not fuked LANCE!" Shiro broke down the locked door. 

"Cant we have some privacy in this ship?" I sat up relizing there was much more light in the room now. 

"You cant have any privacy in either ship!" What either ship- oh relashonship ship and the castle of lions (rip castle of lions fr fr) . 

"Jeez, can you leave? Look i know your like my dad and my brother but please leave." I wasent trying to be mean. 

"I see how it is your My Chemical Romance loving azz dosent love me like you did yesterday!" Shiro placed the door akwardly infront of the door way and walked away. Jeez dad if you just banged Adam I wouldent do this to YOU! But good refrence I have tought you well space dad. 

"what just happend?" Lance sat up trying to look at my face but his eyes where driven to my stomic area. 

"You like what you see huh?" I kissed Lance on the cheek. 

"Its just you have abs its not fair." Lance grabbed his robe from off the ground to put it on. 

"So you want my body on your body again?" I was just making fun of him at this point.