Two

There were two days left in my heart and Keith kept coming to my room trying to come in. Either to see me or to get his sweatshirt because he's cold. I didn't get it. He usually left me alone. Pidge came into my room because she is an omega too. 

"So. Just a few days left and you'll be back to normal." Pidge said trying to get me to eat but I just wouldn't. "C'mon you haven't eaten in two days this isn't like you." 

"I'm cold so I want my jacket." I heard Keith banging on my door. Pidge walked up to my door leaving me sitting upright in my nest. 

"Go away, you'll get your sweatshirt back in a few days. ALSO you're not the only cold. I don't have a jacket either!" Pidge flung the door closed before Keith could even talk. 

"It's my fault he's cold." I said quietly. 

"No it's not its Hunks he grabbed our jackets." Pidge said, sitting back down where she just was a minute ago. \

"And he grabbed them because of me." I said scooting away from Pidge. 

"No, first he wanted to and second you're not getting away from me you need food." Pidge held up food but I just covered up my face with Keith's jacket. It smelled good. "Lance, you're seriously hiding from me?" Pidge pulled the jacket off my face and shoved a spoonful of food into my mouth. 

"Bleh." I spit out most of the food. Pidge looked disappointed and just left the room. 

I wish I knew where she was going. I layed back ready to sleep and someone started to bang on the door. I grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around myself as I made my way to the door. When I opened the door Pidge was there with Keith.