Fifteen

Keith pov

I dont care if I'm in big trouble. I just kissed Lance when he's in heat. He must feel so good right now. 

"Keith what is wrong with you?!?" Shiro was scolding me he had new chains and took my blade. 

The aduacidy of our dad. He quickly put a metal mask over my mouth. (kinda like the one bakugou wore at the sport festival iykyk) 

"Dont you think thats a bit rough? He could just wear his helmet." Pidge came to touch my face by I yanked myself away. 

"But this is more of a punishment." Shiro sighed. "Im gonna let you watch him sleep if he wakes up where out of there." I nodded and Pidge let me and shiro into the room. 

Shiro sat me in his lap restraning restraining my arms behind his back. I didnt mind he forgot that I can still breath his vanilla ocean breeze scent. Pidge put a cat eared headband on top of my head. 

"Oh youre just so cute." Pidge took a picture of me making sure to get shiro and Lance in the photo. "Heh good kitty." Pidge booped my nose. 

Lance pov 

Keith sense tingling. Pidge was booping Keith, and hes wearing a metal mask?I reached and touched Keiths mask. It was metal it didnt seem comfortable. I reached to turn his head he was just letting me do what I wanted. I turned his head and clicked a buttomon the back of the mask making it fall off. 

Keith was wearing cat ears how cute! I reached to bring Keiths head toword me and kissed him. His cinomin sent was so strong.

"KEITH LANCE!" Shiro pulled Keith away from me how did he just relize. Why would he bring Keith in again?

(me idk i needed Keith to wear cat ears leave me alone)