Twelve

We get it your gay-"

"I'm not gay, Shiro im bi." I stated. 

"I thought so." Hunk sighed.

"What do you mean you thought so?" Shiro looked at Hunk as he just smiled and rubbed the back of his helmet. 

"leaveeee." I wined hopeing they would finally leave. 

"We can't leave you with Keith. Do you want to be pregante?" Shiro was talking like a child. It was adorable. 

"Why not?" I snapped back. 

"I can not allow this. KEITH WAKE UP!" Shiro yelled at Keith. 

"Why?" Keith answered slowly, feeling his helmet. 

"Where taking your gay ass out of here." Shiro grabbed Keith trying to pull him out of my arms. 

"I don't want to leave though." Keith yawned, letting his body be tug of war. 

"Lance is in heat." Hunk grabbed Keith too, he was helping Shiro pull Keith from my arms. 

"I have my helmet." Keith shrugged sort off as his arms were being pulled by Shiro and Hunk i was hugging his stomach holding him for dear life. 

"That's not good enough. We have to wait till his heat is OVER!" Shiro did a final tug on Keith pulling him out of my arms. 

"NO!"I yelled as if Keith was just brutally murdered. 

"Ok Lance rest and we will have to keep Keith hostage." Shiro flung Keith over his shoulder and left my room. 

Some people have such audacity.