Seventeen

Keith pov

I don't know how long I've been asleep, maybe 30 minutes or maybe 2 hours. All I know is when I woke up Shiro was watching over me with Hunk beside him. I lifted my head and it felt heavy. This freaking helmet. 

"Keith." Shiro's voice was stern. "You and Lance are 17."

"Yes I know." My mask was no longer on mute heck yeah. 

"Well that would mean you and Lance would be teen parents." Hunk took off my helmet and gave me a glass of water. 

"So?" I took a few sips and started to feel sleepy again. 

"Oh are you still sleepy." Shiro asked, there was a pinch of sarcasm in his voice. 

"What is this?" I held up the glass realizing the water was foggy. 

"To put it shortly, sleepy water." Hunk took the glass and put my head down back on my bed. I tried to fight but ended up going back to sleep. 

Pidge pov 

I've been waiting with Lance impatiently for Shiro to bring in Keith. How long can that emo kid sleep? This dosent seen normal hmm. 

"I want KEITH!" Lance flopped down on his nest and sniffled. He had somewhat thick hips that affected how wide the rest of his legs looked. He had curves, that's what I'm getting at. 

"I know. I'm gonna go check on them." I got up patting Lance's head. I walked out the door. The ocean breeze scent stopped; it almost felt like bliss. 

I had a mission. TO KEITHS ROOM. I made my way to Keiths room. It was a bit of a walk I didn't mind. I opened Keith's door. Hunk and Shiro were in his room. Hunk was holding a foggy glass of water and Shiro seemed to be making sure Keith was asleep. 

"WHAT THE FU-"