Forty-four

Me: I swear I posed a part 44 before this but I really not know anymore 

Keith pov

I want to spend more time with Lance but he needs a break from everything so I should give him that break. I just want to be with him after being apart for so long he just means so much to me. 

I'm getting so sappy I'm getting soft. That's okay Lance is always sappy now it's my turn to be it back. 

I just hope the little one let's him sleep he has been losing sleep and getting about 4 hours of sleep at night. (cough couch how much sleep I get cough cough) I get a normal amount of sleep almost every night I just don't eat much and Lance eats a lot. 

Where kinda opposites which makes me exited to see how our kid turns out. Maybe Lance would let them have a mullet. Because everyone knows they want to exactly like their dad. I mean my dad died and I don't want to do that. 

Lance pov

This child won't stop moving! When they first kicked it was a miracle and everyone was ecstatic and now it's a curse and everyone is still ecstatic. 

I need sleeeeep! Please little child just settle down I'm tired all the time. 

Keith pov

It been 5 minutes into my training and we have an alarm going off. I got into my paladin armor and quickly ran to the red lion. We couldn't risk Lance getting hurt unless it's an absolute emergency. 

Soon everyone was In there lions. Allura was in blue, Shiro was in black and we where ready to go. 

-○~●- time skip to after the battle 

Keith pov

And it's done took us a little while but we did it with out many bumps and now I can relax and hang out with Lance.