Thirty-two

Me: where did everybody come from :,) like thank you me and my partner where celebrating when I got to 100-400 view things and like in one night it got over 500 views we where so confused anyways enjoy thanks for reading ✌

Pidge pov

It feels like we have been out here for like two weeks and Keith turning on his mic just to talk with his emo music blasting in the back. I have my own music thank you. Paper rings on repeat baby!

"Pidddge." Oh my gosh Keith shut up.

"WHAT!"

"Is that paper rings I hear?" He was abviously mocking me. "I didn't know you where a swiftie."

"Yeah well I don't care. Did you need to talk to me for a reason?" This was the deal breaking question.

"Is see another galra ship."

"WHY DIDN'T YOU LEAD WITH THAT!?!" This fuking emo boy.

"Well I mean it's not THAT important."

"Excuse me. Our whole point in being out here IS TO INFILTRATE GALRA SHIPS!"

Yes that's right we where sent out here to sneak into as may galra ships as we can and get as much information as possible. I knew only I was actually listening to Allura explaining. Keith was being lovey lovey with Lance, Lance was sick, Hunk was eating or cooking, Shiro was happy klance would be apart heh that's right i made a ship name for Keith and Lance cherish me.

Lance pov

Okay this seems weird I'm 17 and if I have a child we would have a 18 year difference basically.

(I mean my mom had my older brother at 18 and me at 21 so meh)

I wonder how Keith is doing I want to contact him so bad with the news but it could comprised the mission.

Coran keeps coming in to check on me to learn about human pregnancy it's so weird he keeps feeding me diffrent food some are good some are gross and made me puke.

I went to sleep so if Coran came back in he would have no choice but to leave and not feed me gross food if you could even call it that.