Thirteen

Its been two days Keith hasent broken out yet I wonder why. Pidge is hanging out in my room and I want her to leave, no bad reasons but I think shes just being my body gaurd right now. 

"Pidge can you leave?" I asked laying in my small nest because they didnt want to give me any of Keiths clothes.

"Wanna know a funny thing? Keith is chained to Shiro. He has cuffs around his wrists and neck that connect to Shiros wrist." Pidge was trying to change the subject. 

"cool cool yeah. Can he come in my room?" I was looking for a yes. 

"Not without supervision now that we know your dating." I sighed and turned away from Pidge. "Hey BE NICE TO ME! Its not my rule its Shiros." Pidge sat down next to my bed. 

"Yeah but I want Keith." I turned to Pidge who was rolling her eyes at me. 

"We can let him in but not for long ok?" Pidge stood up and went to my door. 

"Yes, yes very much yes." I nodded but didnt sit up. 

Pidge pov

I left Lances room to talk to Shiro, I know I promised Lance that Keith could come butI need permission from Shiro first. I saw him in the lounge with Keith sitting on the couch next to Shiro. Keith looked annoyed. I know he has the blade so he could just cut right through the chains but he wasent. 

"Shiro heyy, so uh Lance wants Keith. And I kinda promised him that Keith could come in with supervision and he would only be in there for a few minutes." I stepped into the room getting Shiro, Keith, Allura and Hunks' attention. 

"Sure, I mean you did promise and going back on a promise is wrong." Shiro stood up with Keith following slowly behind, still being chained by the neck and wrists. We made our way to Lances room, I put Keiths helmet on and he sneered. 

"Im the one letting you in want me to go back on my offer?*"I made sure Keith knew I wasent messing around and quickly opened the door letting Shiro in first.