Forty-five

Me: I think I'll end this soon so just a few more parts and I'll probably do a big finally so extra long last chapter anyway enjoy

-○~●- time skip to Lance being 7 1/2 months pregnant sorry for the skip

Lance pov

I've only been on one mission while being pregnant and it was so hard. Lugging around the extra weight and sneeking was hard so I mainly stayed in my lion. Keith and Shiro where both extremely worried about me even leaving the castle of lions. 

You can't blame them they are my boyfriend and space dad they have there rights to be worried. Hunk makes sure I eat every meal and when ever I'm hungry I should be fed right away. 

Pidge wants to eunuchs tests on me and the baby but Keith and Shiro won't let her. But space dad let's Coran feed me the gross food. And a few weeks ago Shiro beat up Keith because he forgot to. We all know he remembered just wanted to beat him up again. 

Allura wants to feel the baby kick and see my big stomach  (belly ohhh that word makes me feel weird sorry) she's the one I want to be around most because she acts the most normal. Keith is more protective which startes to happen now. I let out more pheromones and it makes him like that which I don't mind but he dose get a bit over bourd. 

Shiro is more orderly with me and makes sure I take multiple baths and showers for my pheromones to stay at bay and keep Keith sane but truly I just use the baths to talk with Keith and settle down. The baths are really calming especially when I ask Keith to use calming pheromones. 

I love all of them and I just can't wait to meet our kid. 

Me:most is used word-pheromones. just some jokes so yeh