Thirty-five

Keith pov

I expect that the paladins and alteanes in the ship are worried about me and Pidge by now.

"Hey Pidge what yah thinking about?" I mean being out here in space with nothing let's you think alot.

"How I'm Shiro's favorite and how he must be worried about me." Of course.

"He literally raised me." I defended my case.

"Yeah but I'm more behaved, pretty, smart, and small."

"What does small have anything to do with anything? And anyway Shiro literally bailed me out of juvenile detention so I could be in the Garrison."

"Yeah then you flunked out." She just wouldent let that small inconvenience go.

"It was for valid reasons he was mean about my parents and was abusive to Lance." Everytime I saw Griffin bossing around Lance just made me want to puke.

"But you still flunked out flunke."

Lance pov

I was waiting for Allura to get any answers or clues to get into Keith's lion blog.

"Do you have anything?" I asked moving closer to Allura.

"No Lance. Just like i didnt 10 seconds ago." Okay okay valid. "Can you leave so I can do this without interruptions." I didn't want to keep replying and intervening so I walked to the kitchen to find Hunk cooking.

"Hey Hunk." I sat down on the counter looking into where he was cooking. "Wacha makin?"

"Cookies!" Hunk looked over at me and did a big cheesy smile.

"Yum. Can I have some when your done cooking?"

"Of course!"

Me:this is my second time writing this because the first time it got deleted; -;