Sixteen

"Keith, why would you do that?" Shiro was scrambling.

"He's my boyfriend. What else do you want me to do with him?" I stated back lying down. I didn't have the time for this. Well i'll always have the time for Keith but not Shiro's bs. 

"Be obedient." Shiro was holding Keith like a baby and trying to put his helmet on. 

"Cmon Shiro, are you jealous that they are dating and you're single." Pidge mocked him. 

"No. Its just were in the middle of a war we don't need little kids running around the castle." Shiro got the helmet on and tapped a button on Keith's helmet, muting him. 

"But little kids would be so cute especially with a mullet and blue eyes." Pidge was dancing around her imagination. 

"I would never let them have a mullet." I yawned, still trying to make sure to sound offended. 

"Shiro, don't you want to see what their kids would look like?" Pidge was still in her imagination disregarding my statement. 

"Can't you just make a machine where we can see what they would look like?" Shiro was rocking Keith and it was making Keith sleepy. It was as if he wasn't being affected by this conversation!

"It would be more fun to see in real time!" Pidge stomped her foot. 

"I understand but not now." Shiro was trying to hold on to one space kid and calm another one down. 

"Let them make out!" Pidge screamed, shocking Shiro. 

"I-" 

"Ill hate you if you don't let them! I WANT THEM TO HAVE CHILDREN!" Pidge was helping us and being a bit rude. 

"Pidge, I understand. Lance, do you want to have kids," Shiro looked at me, giving up. 

"Yes yes very much." I nodded and sat up. 

"Then when Keith wakes up ill bring him here, so Pidge please dont hate me." Shiro left the room.