10

Day two of being married

The memories from last night are faint. I only remember Aleksei coming into my room and sitting next to me. I couldn't feel anything else.

It's been a couple of hours since I woke up and I finally have the courage to get ready.

There wasn't really any specific outfit I was mandated to wear so I looked around in my dresser. It took me a while to find these beautiful matching pants with a long coat that went well together.

I decided to pair it up with a black shirt and put on some earrings as well.

Once I was happy with my outfit, I headed towards the bathroom and took my hair out of its bun and lightly combed through it just to intensify the curls but not ruin it

Once I sprayed it down, I grabbed my bag and watched from the side table and headed outside my chamber. I walked across the floor and got into the elevator towards the main floor.

I headed inside the main kitchen and was greeted with emptiness. Frowning at the sight, I ignored the odd environment and walked towards the first cabinet to the right and opened it.

I took out my iron supplement and picked up a bottle of water. I went to sit at the dining table and then swallowed the pill before chugging down some water.

The struggles of having low iron.

Just as I sat there taking another sip of water I heard someone's footsteps. I looked back and saw one of the palace guards approach.

"Queen Lydia, His Majesty requested for you in his office" The guard said respectfully.

"Of course" I replied, taking one last sip before closing the water bottle and standing up to place it in the fridge.

"Please lead the way" I said. The guard nodded and led me towards the office which was apparently his main office inside the palace. We stopped in front of a big black door that was labeled, "King's Office".

The guard knocked twice and then a couple seconds later we heard a reply.

"Enter"

The guard opened the door and let me through.