12

We arrived at the hospital and immediately rushed towards the first room where Aleksei was sitting

We arrived at the hospital and immediately rushed towards the first room where Aleksei was sitting. The hospital room was open and he was laying on the bed as Alexander and Dante were sitting on the chairs across the room.

"What happened?!" I asked while walking up to his bed.

"Poison incident. Someone slipped a type of poison in his food." Alexander explained.

"Are you alright?" Alayah asked with concern.

He smiled at her slightly before nodding his head.

"Just tired, that's it. '' He answered honestly.

"Do you know what kind of poison it is?" I asked while looking around the room.

"No, the doctors said it was almost impossible to tell because it was tasteless, colorless, and the amount was extremely small but deadly. There are so many possibilities and unless they test out each sample, they cannot come to a conclusion. It could take months to process" Alexander again was the one to reply.

I sat there on the chair next to the hospital bed as I stared at the wall. My ears could hear the subtle words between Alayah and Aleksei.

Just then I stood up.

"I will be back" I announced and walked out of the room. I walked around the hallways until a nurse eventually saw me/

"Your Majesty, is there anything I can do for you?" She asked.

"Uhm, yes. Who was the doctor that figured out all the traits about the poison in Aleksei's body?" I asked.

"Oh that was Doctor Elliot" She replied.

"Please take me to him, I would like to talk to him" I requested.

"Of course follow me" She replied and we began walking down the hallway until we reached the third last door.

The nurse knocked on the door three times before opening it.

"Doctor Elliot" She called out.

"Yes, come in," an older man replied.

"Her majesty is here to see you. She wants to discuss his majesty's poisoning" She explained as we walked into the room fully. He immediately nodded his head, still keeping a cold face.

"Of course. Please have a seat." He replied and I nodded at him before taking a seat. The nurse left the room and then I spoke.

"Can you give me the report on all the traits of the poison and a detailed explanation on how his body reacted.

He immediately handed me both reports and then looked at another file.

I have narrowed the list down to four but am still not 100% certain. I will be taking all the samples down to the lab later tonight" He said and I looked up.