28

The day came to an end

We were chatting as we made our way back to the car from the shopping trip. I purposefully bought so many things just to torture him with carrying all the bags.

We did not have our assistants with us since he gave them the day off so being the gentlemen he was, he carried everything.

"You good back there" I asked with a smirk and he simply nodded his head in an attempt to keep his cool.

We reached the car and of course because I am a sophisticated lady, I opened the back door for him. While he put the bags in, I opened the passenger seat and got inside.

He pushed everything inside the back with a little struggle but managed to make it fit. Once he was done, He got into the driver's seat and Started the car.

"All set?" He asked while looking towards me with a smile. I nodded my head and he quickly started the car while backing out.

As we hit the road, I felt a hand lay on my thigh and looked down to see it curled around it. I looked up and gave him a pointed look before looking out the window.

"Did you really want all that or did you just want to see me suffer?" He questioned out of nowhere, the question feeling more like a taunt and a personal attack.

"No- I mean" I tripped over my words realizing that he was looking at me. I sighed and simply gave up deciding to tell the truth.

"It was fun and entertaining, since you decided you didn't want to entertain me at the mall anymore beside throwing in five hundred lingerie in the cart" I said with a smirk and suddenly felt him pinch my thigh.

"Hey! What was that for" I complained

"For being a Brat" He muttered and I managed to smack his hand off my leg. He raised a brow towards me and placed his hand back.

I pushed it off again.

We went back and forth a couple of times before He kept a firm grip on my thigh and abruptly stopped the car, making me hit the seat a bit hard.

I turned in complete shock but he was already staring at me with a dark look.

"Do you want me to pull over? I can deal with you the way I want to if that's what you're going for" He threatened and this time my eyes widened and I could feel my cheeks getting slightly red.

I looked away hoping he saw nothing and shook my head.

He grabbed my chin and turned it towards himself.

"Look at me. And use your words" He ordered.

"No" I muttered quietly

"No what brat"

"No Sir"

"Well I'm glad you remember your manners" He said with a dark chuckle.

"So what will you do?" He asked again