38

The night ended quicker than I expected

The night ended quicker than I expected. Everyone has departed to their own rooms in the mansion by quarter to ten.

Lek, Layla, and I were the only ones left. I walked Layla to her room while Lek went to get my medicine and some water for us.

"Right this way." I said as I walked ahead her opening one of the guest bedrooms. Just as I was about to the door handle, the phone in my hand went on. I moved to the side to check my notification motioning for Layla to open her room.

I heard the door open before the door was abruptly shut. My head snapped up and I saw Layla's hand on the doorknob.

"What happened?" I asked

"That bastard was there, naked" She replied, a thick Italian accent clearly noticeable from the words she was saying appalled.

"Dante?" I clarified and she nodded her head.

Thank goodness I did not open that door.

"Oh, Sorry about that. I thought he took his usual room. Here you can take Dante's usual room then" I replied walking towards the next room and this time her eyes laid on me.

"I am not opening it. I have traumatized myself more today than I have seen in my life." She states, and I shake my head, chuckling before knocking twice.

Since there was no reply, I opened the door to a thankfully empty room.

"Here you go" I said while pushing it wide open. She walked inside the room and I gave her a smile.

"I am heading to bed. Just call me if you need anything" I replied and she nodded her head as she settled her stuff down.

"Good Night"

"Night" I replied walking out of the room and closing the door behind me.

I swiftly headed for the stairs and took the steps to the next floor which is where Lek and I have to ourselves.

I reach the front of the room and our room and see the door partially open. Just as I enter, I see Lek take off his shirt.

I stop in my tracks to admire the work of art in front of me. As much as I hate to admit it, this man is too hot for me.

Like there is hot, but there is too hot.

That is Lek.

"Staring sweetheart?" I heard a raspy voice call out.

I did not realize how much I was staring until I heard his words. I immediately walked into the room and closed the door locking it.

"How can I not" I reply with my eyebrows raised.

"Careful sweetheart, you are going to make me think you love me more than necessary" He replied and I shook my head while approaching him he slipped his arms around my waist as he bent down and kissed my lips softly.