13

The day of the ball was here

The workers of the palace were under so much pressure in order for everything to be prepared for the royals to head down.

Aleksei was mostly healed from last night and was able to walk back to his chamber this morning without any trouble. On the other hand, the newlyweds avoided each other like a plague after last night's incident.

Dante, being Dante, was strutting around the mansion uninvited while singing teasing them all of last night because he had nothing better to do with his life.

At one point Alekie threatened to shoot him but the man child decided that he got enough protection from Alexander to taunt him some more.

Well that was until he ended up in the hospital bed next to Aleksei with a grazing gun to his arm and a horrified expression.

It wasn't that bad and the bullet hit the wall beside him but being Dante the overdramatic one, he made sure the world knew that King Aleksei shot him. And by the world knowing, he talked every single person's ear off until they also threatened him.

Aleksei just has a smirk on his face while thoroughly enjoying his best friend's misery. Dante's pout lasted until he eventually fell asleep from exhaustion.

That's how they ended up here.

A chaotic palace with helpers and stylists trying to get the queen ready and only Dante's screech to be heard out of nowhere.

"I swear I will be more precise with my shot next time.'' Aleksei muttered while he was putting on his suit. Alexander, who is more than used to the behavior inherited from his father just chuckled and opened the room door to see what yelling was about.

"Someone Stained my suit! IT'S PINK!" He shrieked as his voice became closer to the room until the three men saw him walking in.

Roman's face dropped at the suit his son was holding while Alexander blinked at him in shock. Aleksei just stared at him before he tried his very best to hold back his laughter.

"Okay, we can fix this. Right?" Roman said, speaking to himself. He suddenly walked towards the closet and found a dark blue suit hanging and took it out hurriedly.

"Who's suit is this?" He asked, looking around.

"That was an extra one Layah bought for me. You can use it.'' Aleksei replied. Roman nodded and looked down to see if the dress pants at least had some sort of similarity.

Luckily the dress pants were a black color so it was possible to match the outfit without him looking like a total clown.

"Their. Go change into this suit. And give me that one. We will leave in a couple minutes." He replied. Dante nodded and left the room.

There was a moment of silence before the sound of a text message caught their attention. Alexander looked down at his cell phone and say Alayah's text, informing him of the time.