Epilogue

17 Years Later

17 Years Later

"Andrey! Hurry up and call your brothers inside. We need to start preparing" I yelled out to my eldest son.

I heard a bunch of footsteps before he finally replied back.

"Coming mum!"

I could hear the scurrying and loud noises of fighting that were occurring outside.

"Give me Back the ball! I Will shove you into the tree!" A loud cry was heard before I could hear another one of my children scream my name.

I shook my head while placing the mac and cheese in the oven to bake.

Soon enough the noises become louder and just as I was setting the time, the back door slams open.

I turn around and see Andrey holding the elder twin by his shirt practically dragging him. The boy has a proud smirk on his face.

"What is happening!" I yelled.

"Mother, your angel of a son decided to throw Adrian at the tree.

"WHAT!"

"No Mama- he hit me first and stole the ball from me. A few seconds later the other two boys came inside the house with Adrian being carried. I immediately rushed over to him and took him from Dimitri.

"I am going to take him to Doctor Taim, everyone stays in the living room!" I order while glaring at my children.

I quickly rushed over to the office next door where Doctor Taim resided and knocked on the door. After about thirty seconds she opened the door and her eyes widened she she saw the state Adrian was in.

"Oh, my goodness. Come in" She said while leading us towards her private area. I immediately rushed behind her and laid Adrian on the bed.

Over the years, Aleksei and I ended up having more kids than we expected. Andrey, who is currently sixteen, was our first and only planned child.

Next, we ended up with Dimitri was came by total accident. He turned fourteen just a few weeks ago.

After that, we had a set of twins who were ten. Apollo is the elder one who is quite the troublemaker, and Adrian is the quiet younger one.

Finally, we had our princess Akiya who has just turned six today. Once we had Akiya, we decided to stop and no accident was going to get me pregnant again by mistake or purpose.

Because we all expected Akiya to be a boy, her arrival was quite normal and none of the kids cared much about it because to them it was another problem to deal with.

But once they found out it was not another boy but rather a girl, they were way too invest at the hospital practically fighting each other just to be the first to hold her.

Andrey particularly was attached to her. Unless he was at school or being trained with his father, you will see him doing something with Akiya or being somewhere around her.