39

5 Month's Later

5 Month's Later

"Could you stop bouncing your leg? I swear, I am going to lose my sanity idiot" Dante said while seated next to me at the back of the vehicle.

"Could you shut the absolute hell up" I replied glaring at him.

It was her nineteenth birthday a couple of days ago and we had a quiet celebratory event. My little wife did not want even a small gathering and decided she wanted to spend some private time with me alone.

I was not about to deny her request and we spent the day doing everything she wanted.

"Your majesty, We have arrived" The driver announced and I nodded my head.

The car came to a halt and I unbuckled my seat before exiting the car. We headed inside the private shop and were immediately greeted at the front by the owner.

"Welcome to Arina's Beauty!" A woman in her mid-forties exclaimed with a smile. I nodded towards her while Dante did the pleasantries.

"Your majesty, we heard you were looking for a wedding dress, is that correct?" She asked.

"That is correct. I do have a specific style that I would like to look at" I requested and she smiled softly.

"Of course, may I know the details?"

"A long wedding dress. She loves lace but also wishes for something fitted" I replied. The woman wrote the details in a notebook before closing it.

"Any specific color Her Majesty is looking for?" She questioned.

"White or a silver-white"

"Okay, we have some of the best options down here. Please follow me" She said as she walked down the hall.

Dante and I followed her towards the back area. After a couple of doors, she stopped on the right side and opened the door.

Inside was a room full of wedding dresses. Each was displayed on a mannequin and was safely inside a glass container.

"Here are our one-of-a-kind dresses. The type Her Majesty is looking for should be down to the left" She explained while pointing towards the section.

We walked for about a minute before we reached a section very similar to what was requested.

"What about that dress?" I asked while pointing towards an off-white color that seemed to fit My Love's description the best.

Arina went towards the glass container and opened it with the keys before wheeling it out.

"You May feel the texture if you believe it is something she would prefer." I stepped forward and felt the dress which was silk.

"Is it real silk?" I asked and she nodded with a smile.