07

"Your majesties, We have arrived" The chauffeur informs

"Your majesties, We have arrived" The chauffeur informs. My eyes that we previously gazing outside the window were locked back towards inside the limousine.

Soon enough the car came to an abrupt stop and the door was opened for us on my side. I got out the car giving the chauffeur a smile before standing to the side and waiting for Aleksei to come out.

He stepped out of the car and the chauffeur closed the door behind us. Guards surrounded the entire area as we walked towards the enterance of the palace doors. He started walking ahead as I trailed behind him. 

After a couple seconds, he realized that he was walking way too fast, as I was muttering angrily under my breath while trying to hold this damned coronation dress.

"Can you walk any faster" I muttered out sarcastically as this guy continued taking long as fast strides like it was nothing. 

After hearing my words, he stopped temporarily and looked back. I caught up to him and he held his hand out. I frowned and looked at him but after a moment he just grabbed a hold of my hand and forcibly dragged me off with him.

"Slow down" I said again.

"Shut up. Do you want me to carry you?" He threatened and I immediately shut my mouth as I knew he would more than likely follow through with his threat.

He dragged me the rest of the way their until the palace doors openned. The first thing I reaized was the interior design of the palace. It was unlike any royal family's that I have ever visited. Also because of the fact that the palace was basically empty.

"Where is everyone?" I asked surprised by the lack of workers present.

"They aren't allowed in here for tonight. Its a rule for us that the palace will be empty the night of a royal wedding" He explained with an almost condesending tone.

I was a little surprised by his tone and behavior towards me compared to the day we met. He seemed more playful and almsot flirty while now, he just seems like he wants to stay as far away as he can from me.

I just nodded my head at him as i contiued looking around.

"Where's my chamber?" I asked suddenly feeling the weight of my dress become heavy. He walked towards the steps.

"Follow me" 

We walked up about 4 more flights of stairs before finally reaching a huge door.

"Here is your chamber" He said while openning the door.

"This entire floor is ours to share. They are multiple bathrooms, the main kitchen, a living room and dining place as well as an art room. My chamber is across the hall. Those are the main ones but they are more as well." He explained. I entered the room as I looked around with wide eyes.

This was probably one of the biggest chambers I've seen. 

It had a huge bed with to sofas, one on each side of the bed. The design was a gold and white look and had some antique designs held from the first Queen of Russia.