30

The plane just landed

I stared blankly out the window with my head leaning back on my seat. Lek decided to make himself comfortable as he typed away with whatever he was doing on his laptop.

I suddenly heard a voice coming close to us.

"Your Majesties, the plane has landed. All of your personal belongings are being sent to your car." Our Hostess curtsied before saying such.

I turned around to give her a weak and thankful smile as Aleksei just nodded his head and dismissed her. He closed his laptop and put it in his bag before calling over his assistant.

"Yes Your Majesty" Maksim replied while standing right before him.

"Take my bag to the car, Make sure it's in the back seat as I need it for the car ride" He ordered. Maksim nodded his head and gathered the bag before walking off the plane.

I looked around just realizing how beautiful and luxurious this plane looked. It was like I never even realized how beautiful it was.

"Sweetheart" I heard him call out.

"Hmm." I blinked as I turned around to face him. He suddenly put his hand across my forehead.

"Are you sick, you look pale." He commented. and I almost chucked from amusement from him trying to check my temperature by feeling my forehead.

"I'm okay, just a little homesick. I will be fine though." I replied and he looked at me very hesitant before taking my answer.

"Alright come, we have another one-hour drive before we make it to the palace." He said while extending his hand. I took it and walked behind him as he walked us off the plane. The guards at the front bowed with respect as we walked through and headed toward the car.

The doors were open and Aleksei pulled me in front of himself as he guided me inside the car and then entered in himself.

The doors closed and we seated ourselves with myself in the middle leaning on his while he sat on the far right. Maksim was in the driver's seat waiting for us to get all situations.

"All set to proceed?" Maksim asked while looking through the rearview mirror. Aleksei nodded while holding his arms around me protectively.

The car started and we immediately hit the road ready for the trip to the palace.

"Are you tired?" Aleksei asked while running his hands through my hair. I nod my head and him and he moves my body so that I am laying my head on his lap.

"Sleep love" He ordered softly.

"Wake me up when we get there." I say in a sleepy voice with my eyes half closed. The blanket Aleksei laid on me and the way his hands were playing with my hair was way too comforting.

---

I opened my eyes hearing the soft voice of my husband. I abruptly shot up into a sitting position completely lost as to where I was.