Chapter 10 - Inside Me

"Wanda! No, wait!" I shout as I jolt awake.

"Y/N hey calm down. You are ok. You're safe" I hear Maria saying to me as I turn to look at her. I notice that she has been crying...because of me. I really have to stop putting her through all this.

"Ria!" I say as I reach out to her and hug her.

"You scared the crap out of Y/N. Please stop doing that to me!"

"I am sorry Ria, I don't know what happened. Its something about the stone. I couldn't control myself. I tried to stop but -" I can no longer hold in my tears. This is all just to much for me.

"Hey Y/N, shhh its ok. I know Y/N. Please. We will figure this out together ok" Maria says as she begin to caress my face and wipe my tears.

Just Then Nat, Kate and Yelena come running in.

"Y/N" Kate shouts as she comes to hug me! "You have to stop doing this to us Y/N. We were so worried!"

Kate lets go of me then Nat comes and hugs me as well.

"Y/N I am so glad you are ok. But Kate is right, you need to stop scaring the crap out of us" Nat says as she hugs me tighter.

"Are you both going to let Y/N breath or will you continue to smother her!" I hear Yelena say in the background.

"If you wanted a turn to hug Y/n you could have just said so Yelena" I hear Maria say, as well all begin to giggle.

"HaHa! Maria very funny, but move Nat because it is my turn" Yelena says as she begins to walk towards me and hugs me.

This catches me so off guard. This is the first time Yelena has gone out of her way to show me any type of affection. So I make sure not to make it a big deal and just hug her even harder.

"I am glad you are ok Y/N." Yelena says as she being to let go of me "Just know this will not excuse you from training. Tomorrow 8am sharp. Now if you excuse me and Kate, we need to go train. Please call us if you need anything Y/N ok. Get some rest"

"Thank you Yelena. And of course 8am sharp tomorrow. I will be there." I say with a smile

"Bye Y/N I will come by and check on you later ok" Kate says.

"Thanks Kate. See you both later."

As they leave the room I turn to Nat and Maria and I see them talking very secretively.

"Ria are you ok?" I ask

"Huh? Yea of course Y/N. I should be asking you that."

"I am ok Ria I promise. But what happened. Is Tony running more tests on the stone to try and figure out what happened?"

"Well ... Y/N ... the stone is gone." Maria says very worriedly

"What?! What happened?!"

"Y/N from what we saw, the stone went... into you. Tony and Bruce were just waiting for you to wake up because they need to run tests on you. They have to see what the stone is doing to your body."

"Maria what do you mean... No it can't be inside me... I - I can't - no this can't..." I feel myself running out of breath as fear begins to set in. I can feel the power surging through me again.

"Hey, hey Y/N. Try to breath. Try to take a deep breath for me." I hear Maria as she tries to remain calm.

"N-Nat please get Kate for me. Hurry!"

Nat didn't even question anything she just ran to get Kate. Thankfully Jarvis had already taken the initiative to call Kate as well, so she met Nat half way and they both ran back.