Chapter 33 - I Belong to You

We check into a motel and get two rooms. The guys takes one and we take the other. We enter the room and there are two beds, a tv, and two chairs. Kates runs to the farthest bed and jumps on it.

"Such a child" Yelena comments and I let out a small laugh. Yelena drops her bags on the side of the bed where Kate  is and it now only occurs to me that I will be either sleeping on a chair or sleeping next to Wanda. I can feel my heartbeat work double-time as my anxiety begins to peak.

"Whoa, hey Y/N are you ok?" Wanda asks me as she places her hands on my face to make me look at her.

"Y-yea I-um, I just. . . It's nothing. I am ok. I promise." I say as I look at Wanda and smile. I can see she knows that I am lying, but she decides not to push.

"Ok Y/N, you know you can talk to me about anything right?"

"I know Wanda, thank you. I promise it's nothing."

"Sooooo should we go out? ... you know because tonight might be our last night of freedom. Who know's what's gonna happen tomorrow." Yelena asks while looking around at us.

"I am up for it... Y/N, Wanda?" Kate asks and I notice Wanda furrow her eyebrows like she suspects something.

"Um, I am feeling a bit tired, but I don't want you all to not go out because of me. I am fine staying by myself...I'll even hang out with the boys if that will make you all feel better as to not leaving me alone. Please don't let me not wanting to go ruin you plans, I just-..."

"Hey Y/N please don't worry about it. It's ok we get it. I'll take Kate with me and I know Witchy over here won't want to leave you alone so she can stay with you. . . right Wanda?" I see Yelena mischievously smile at Wanda. I think I am starting to pick up on what's going on.

"Y-yea I'll stay with her. You two go have some fun. Remember to lay low and don't get into trouble!" Wanda says as Kate goes to pull Yelena's hand and drags her out the room.

"Bye Y/N! Bye Wanda! Have fun!" We hear Kate shout as Yelena shuts the door.

I am standing in the middle of the room and I turn to see Wanda sitting on the edge of the bed. I can feel my heart beating faster and faster. So obviously they left to leave Wanda and I together on purpose. I am not too sure why it is that I am panicking. I think I am just scared to mess anything up. I don't want to scare her away from me. Maybe once she sees how damaged I am, she won't want anything to do with me . . . and I wouldn't blame her.

"Um Y/N are you ok? Did you want to sit down while I grab you some water or something. Oh gosh are you hungry, I just realized that you have not eaten anything!"

"No I am not hungry, but I'll take some water." I say as I head towards the chair opposite of the bed that Wanda was on.  She goes to her bag and takes out a couple of waters for us. She turns to walk back to me and stares at me curiously.

"Y/N don't you want to get some rest? Why are you sitting on the chair?"

"Oh I can sleep on the chair Wanda. You can take the bed. I'll probably end up laying on the floor. I am kinda use to it honestly."

A sad expression washes over Wanda's face. "Y/N I want you to take the bed. If you don't feel comfortable sharing it with me that is completely fine. But you will sleep on the bed ok. I will not take no for an answer. How about you take a hot shower to help your body relax. I have some of your clothes with me. How does that sound?"

"That um...sounds like a plan. Thank you." I get up from the chair and walk over to her. She hands me a pair of sweats and a T-shirt, along with some undergarments. "Thank you, I will be quick."