Chapter 35 - As It Was

Steve, Bucky and I walk in through a private runway, heading for a grounded chopper. An electro-disabler slams onto the chopper and we turn and see Tony and I believe that is Rhodey.

"Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you think that's weird?" Tony says to Rhodey.

"Definitely weird"

"Hi Tony. Nice to see you. Rhodey. Hello." I say as I wave to them.

"Nice to have you back kid. You need to come with us. Just for logistics purposes. Your sister is there, so I know she will be thrilled to have you back, just like I am."

"Hear me out, Tony, Rhodey. That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this." Steve says getting both their attentions again.

"Captain. . .Sapphire." I of course remember King T'Challa.

"Your highness." Steve replies as I just look at him. I can't see his face, but his thoughts are letting me know he really wants to kill me.

"Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in. That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?"

"Tony I know I did some bad things, but you guys are after the wrong person." I say pleading with Tony.

"Your judgment is askew. You killed innocent people yesterday Y/N just like you did as well." He says pointing to Bucky. "I know you, and you always wanted to do the right thing, both of you. So come with us because that will be the right thing to do."

"Tony there are five more super soldiers just like Bucky. I can't let the doctor find them first. I have to try and fix some of my mistakes." I say trying to get through to him.

"Y/N, Steve, Bucky . . . you know what's about to happen. Do you really wanna punch your way out of this one?" Nat says as she comes into view. I know exactly who she is and all I can do is smile at her.

"Hi Nat."

"Hi Y/N. I am so glad to see you are ok." She says with a smile.

"All right, I've run out of patience. Underoos!" Tony shouts as a guy with spiderwebs? He comes swinging in and steals Steve's shield and binds his hands together, along with Bucky's and mine. "Nice job, kid."

"Thanks. Well, I could've stuck the landing a little better. It's just the new suit... Well, it's nothing, Mr. Stark. It's...it's perfect. Thank you." He is a kid? He sounds really young. I can't really tell because he has a mask on.

"Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation." Tony says and I can't help but let a chuckle. The kid is funny.

"Okay. Cap . . . Captain. Bucky ... Big fan. I am sorry I don't really know you, but I'm Spider-Man." He says pointing to me. I just lift both my cuffed hands and try to wave.

"You've been busy." Steve says as he tries to remove the webs from his wrists.

"And you've all been a complete idiots. Dragging in Clint. Having Belova, Bishop and Maximoff with you. I'm trying to keep . . . I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart.

"You did that when you signed." Steve shouts back.

"Alright, We're done. You're all gonna come with us. NOW!"

We hear Sam through comms. "We found it. Their Quinjet's in hanger five, north runway."

Steve holds his hands up and Clint from afar shots an arrow that cuts his web cuffs off. I look at my hands and my beams are able to disintegrate it. Bucky stretches his arms to me and I help him out too.

"Alright, Lang." Steve says through comms. He has been on Steve's shield this whole time but he is so tiny... like the size of an ant.

"Hey, guys, something . . ." Spider-man says as Lang retrieves Steve's shield. He is now back to normal size.