Chapter 30 - Coming to My Senses

I open my eyes and find myself in a huge abandoned warehouse. My wrist are tied with some sort of metal cuffs with red wisps swirling around them. I look to my right and see the Winter Soldier with his metallic left arm clamped in a huge industrial vise. I look and see Steve and his friend comes over to me.

"Guys she is awake." Steve yells out while three women run in and stare at me. I take a second to analyze each one of them.

"Where am I?" I finally say as I break the silence.

"Who are we talking to right now?" Steve say rather firmly at me.

"I don't know. What is this red...magic?" I say as I look down at my cuffs.

"It's just a precaution Y/N. I won't hurt you." I look up see the woman with the green eyes.

"I am sorry, but I don't know who I am, nor do I know any of you. The only reason I know Captain America here is because of Rumlow. Then there is the Winter Solider here, Zemo talked about him a lot. He was part of his plan. But that is all I know."

"Who is Zemo and why did you do this to Bucky?" Steve asks as he steps up to me a bit agitated.

"Bucky? That is a cute nickname. But I don't know who Zemo is and what he wanted with your Bucky." I say and Steve rushes over to me and grabs me by my collar.

"Y/N stop playing games. You brain washed my best friend and-..." He gets cut off by Green-eyes. She wraps him in her red magic and tosses him to the side.

"Don't you dare talk to her like that again Rogers!" She says as she gets held back by a blond and a dark haired girl.

"Steve. Leave her alone. This is not her fault." The Winter Sol-... Bucky, says as he begins to wake up. "Y/N you don't have your memories? Or are you seeing them pass through you mind?" Bucky asks me and I turn to look at him.

"I had images in my head, but I don't know any of these people or where they came from. I only know you as the Winter Solider and well I guess now as Bucky."

"The images came from me. But I didn't put anything in your head, they are your memories Y/N. I just have to work really hard to find them. They are locked away pretty deep in your mind." Green-eyes says to me.

"Everything HYDRA put inside me and now you is still there. All he had to do was say the goddamn words for me to fall back. And I guess they have a device for you Y/N. Please tell me you guys have that device?" Bucky says.

"Yea, Maria was able to retrieve it and gave it to me." I stare very intently at Green-eyes. I find myself getting lost as I stare at her. She notices me and just stares right back at me as a small smile starts to form on her face. Here I thought she could not get any more beautiful.

"Who is Zemo?" Steve says as he snaps me out of my trance. I look at him then at Bucky.

"I honestly do not know. He took me away from Hydra, along with Sharon. He had me dump her in front of a hospital because we didn't need her with us, but he knew that she would do everything to get me back and that is what Zemo wanted. Zemo had me get captured. Everything Zemo has done has been planed out thoroughly to get to the him." I say as I point to Bucky.

"Well I don't know who he is." Bucky says as Steve starts to look a bit more irritated.

"People are dead. The bombing, the setup. Y/N, you and  Zemo did all that just to get 10 minutes with Bucky. I need you both to do better than "I don't know."

"He wanted to know about Siberia. Where I was kept. He wanted to know exactly where." Bucky says.

"Why would he need to know that?"