Booked and Busy!

Kierra POV

Baby!!! She yells to Shamar?

Yeah?

Can you pass me a towel?

Here I come he yells back.

2 mins later he enters the bathroom with the towel.

He opens the shower curtain and passes it to me but when I reached for it he held on to it.

Gimmie a kiss he says.

I gave him a peck but he still holding on to it.

No give me a real kiss Ki! He said with some aggression now he knows I like that aggressive shit.

I wrap my arms around his neck while looking him in the eyes and and I kiss him deeply as he is kissing me back he opened the towel and wrapped it around my body and pressed me against him as we are still kissing. He breaks the kiss and tries to go for my neck but I stopped him.

Aht you need to get ready for work Sir maybe when you get home I don't want you not focused out there cause you want to think about this good good I just gave you.

He sighs and looks at me as I step all the way out the shower to walk into our bedroom but once I got pass him he slapped my behind and told me  I was right and he went to clean out the shower before I could so he could get in.

While he's in the shower I laid out his work attire and made sure everything was in his backpack. His phone started to ring on his night stand so I answered it but the person hung up that was strange.

I proceeded to go about my business.

I sat and Did my hair first before I got dressed. I think about what all I have to do today. I have rehearsal then lunch with my mommy and Shamika then later on next week I'm flying to LA for a Medical Doctors Conference or convention it's one of them two shoot I'll figure it out when I get there. I definitely need to pack for that tho.

Once I finished spraying myself with perfume I got dressed and checked myself out. I looked in the mirror and said to myself Yeah I look good!

I walked in the bathroom but Mr. Nasty was doing what men do when they girls don't give them none I laughed silently let me hurry up let him finish before he turn me on.

Walking down the steps I headed to the kitchen to make some oatmeal. Hondo which is Shamar nickname doesn't like oatmeal so I decided to make  him some bacon, eggs and Toast and a glass of OJ.

Damn baby you look good he says while coming in the kitchen. Damn and you smell delicious too!

Thank you Baby I love when you show them muscles especially in your uniform I say as I kiss him.

You know I gotta keep these arms toned for you baby So I can pick you up while I'm in them guts he says smiling.

I laugh at him while he over there demonstrating how he be with me.

I just love that he loves me for me and the way he loves on my body he just whew a good man.

I place our food on plates and poured our drinks I serve him first then I grab my food and we sat at the table joking and stuff then he looks at the time "Oh shit! baby imma be late!"  he picks up his plate and cup cleans off the remaining food and placed them in the dishwasher. He then comes to give me a hug and kiss.

Be safe baby I will see you later I love you he says and I said the same thing back to him.

It's now 9:00 and I'm on my way to rehearsal.