It's Game time baby!

Kierra's POV

I finally made my way home to shower and start dinner. I went to the flower shop to pick up some fresh roses so that I can put them as a center piece on the table and have them trailing from the walk way to where we will eat dinner.

I am literally not prepared to share this news with anyone because it is literally killing me that I have to go through this with this man's parents.

Granted they had nothing to do with Hondo's treatment of me and him trying to neglect and have my baby all at the same time.

They are old and I also wanted them to have all good memories left of their son because they didn't need to know what happened to us due to hondo and his friend.

I didn't expect this at all it's most definitely a curve ball but I have to deal with this situation the right way. I know that Erica will be mad at me for not telling her when it first happened but I am the one that they are targeting not Erica her name wasn't on the paper which I thought was rude because she is Kaziah's mom just as much as I am.

Later on I will call Shaniya and see what things she know about The Moore's so that I can have my ducks in a row and be prepared to fire back but I will be damned if anybody get partial custody of my child over my dead body!

I am making jumbo stuffed salmon and spinach shells and then I am going to bake brownies cause that's something she loves.

As I start making dinner I grabbed my music book and started writing lyrics for a song I put my self titled album on hold due to my own personal reasons but now I am back and ready to put it out maybe.

I played some Music as I set the table then I started peeling the rose petals off and putting them all over the floor leading to the table. I pulled out my favorite candles and placed them on the table with rose petals as well.

Once I was done everything I showered and changed my clothes knowing my baby would be arriving soon. Lord please don't let Erica flip out I prayed out loud.

Erica's POV

I am too excited to be off tour literally like yall don't even dig it. The last stop I was supposed to do they acted like they ain't want to pay us so we kindly left I felt bad for the people that came out but I had nothing to do with that so now back home we go.

Warren is on his flight back to La I am currently getting off the plane here in Detroit and I went to grab my luggage and thought Ki was coming to pick me up but instead baby had a driver come and get me she so sweet.

I got in the car and there was a note that read

Baby I hope you enjoyed your flight but now you're back home and all mine tonight, so be prepared to have me all in your skin cause soon as you jump out I'm jumping in lol (I'm so corny but you like it) see you soon - ❤️Mrs. Atkins-Sheard

Chile that girl be so corny but cute at the same time can't wait to go home and shower and love on my babies.

The Atkins-Sheard Residence

Finally back home the driver let me out the car and grabbed my luggage for me placing it near the door I gave him a tip but he gave it back "thank you ma'am but no thank you my tip was already taken care of you have a great night" he said with a smile and headed back to the car and pulled off.

I punched in the pin to unlock the door and as soon as I walked in it was smelling delicious the lights were dim and I looked down at the floor and seen fresh rose petals on the floor making a trail. I quickly run upstairs to shower cause I know for a fact Kierra didn't hear me come in with that loud music playing so let me wash real quick and head back down.