It's A ..........💙🩷

Nobody's POV

Erica has flown to Detroit but little does Kierra know that Erica is moving here.

The two love birds decided to finish shopping for the gender reveal that's happening in a week.

"Baby what do you think of this?" Erica asks holding up a dress that she thought was cute

"It's cute I like it"

They went and paid for the dress and headed to a restaurant that Erica wanted to try for the longest.

Upon arrival the two got out the car and a few fans seen them both they took pictures and signed autographs and went inside of the restaurant where they were immediately seated.

They both sat and looked at the menu until the waitress came up.

"Could I interest you two in anything to drink before you order?" The young lady asked.

"Yes I'll have a strawberry lemonade and she will have a peach iced tea" Erica said to the waitress

"I'll be right back with your drinks"

"Look at you knowing what I like daddy!"

"Of course, I gotta pay attention to what my baby likes."

The waitress returned with their drinks and took their orders and menus. While they waited they took pictures of each other and engaged in conversation.

Erica's POV

"Baby you look so good sitting over there glowing and what not" she says making me blush.

Kierraaaaa stop making me blush girl before I come over there.

"Well come over here then" she said in a sassy tone.

As I was getting ready to get up the young lady returned with our meals and I must say this looks delicious.

"Baby can I taste your food?"

I cut her some lobster and steak and let her taste it.

"Oh that's delicious!" She says doing a little dance as she chews.

"Would you like to try my food?"

No thank you pumpkin you eat up and feed my stanka.

As we ate I decided to drop bread crumbs to Ki that I have a home here I'm nervous of her reaction but it's a good time to tell her.

So baby when we leave here I need to make one more stop and then we can get you off your feet and cuddle.

"Ok sounds good to me. So where we going?" She inquires.

We are going to a place with a beautiful view and a peaceful atmosphere.

"Hmmmm sounds beautiful" she winks.

"Just wait and see" I thought to myself.

We finished up our meal and baby paid she so sweet she damn near was tryna fight me over the bill lol we then left and heading to the car and we ran into Tasha. Tasha is a mutual friend she's a friend of mine through industry but known Ki almost all her life.

"Hey Kiki and E! Long time no see" she says.

Yes it's been a minute I responded I'm still in LA tryna be around here more though.

"That would be dope if you moved here or Atleast close to here so we all can link" she says.

"Right I want her to move here since baby bean is coming soon" Ki says looking at me rolling her eyes playfully. (if only she knew I already started).