This Can't Be Good

Kierra's POV

The alarm clock goes off and I look over and see Erica still sleeping peacefully. She definitely did her thing last night as well as I but she was so gentle and made sure I was comfortable.

I get up and go in the bathroom to shower and do my hygiene. After I was dressed I went downstairs and started on breakfast I decided on Eggs, bacon, grits, sausage, French toast and fresh fruit but before that I definitely had to have my morning prayer and cup of tea.

As I cooked I turned on some r&b to set my morning vibe. As time went past I finally finished the grits so I decided to set the table and place the food on plates and bowls and place it on the table and then I went to the fridge and grabbed orange juice and cranberry-apple juice and placed it on the table as well. I know she worked up a big appetite.

Erica POV

I wake up smelling bacon which means baby is throwing down I smiled to myself. I looked at the time I still have a lot of time before I work.

I got up and went in the bathroom and showered and brushed my teeth and washed my face. After I was done my hygiene I went and picked out an outfit for work nothing to grand cause I'm going to switch to scrubs when I get there.

I know by time I come home baby will be back at her house since she works at 3 so I will see her when I'm getting off but that will be in passing unless she comes in early which I doubt she will I laugh to myself.

I get dressed and head downstairs walking towards the kitchen I see the table perfectly set and Ki swaying her hips side to side rubbing her belly and singing along to the music. I announce myself so I wouldn't startle her "hey beautiful Good morning" she turns to me steady singing and smiling she leans in and kisses my lips.

"Good morning baby breakfast is ready" she says pulling my chair out allowing me to sit down then she goes to sit down as well. We say grace and I make our plates.

Baby did you take your prenatal pill? I ask.

"No not yet imma eat first then take it." She says while biting a piece of bacon. "Baby last night was amazing and well needed I thank you for catering to my mind, body and soul I feel so much better because of you" she says blushing at me.

I agree last night was very sensual you are full
of surprises I must say smiling.

I meannnnn you know I'm full of tricks she rolls her eyes feeling herself I see. Girl you is feeling ya self i say while laughing with her.

But seriously you have everything ready for work? Yes I was thinking I can take you to lunch she says. I would love that baby.

I watch as she takes her prenatal vitamins paying attention to her so much I always discover something new about her which adds more to my admiration for her.

We finished eating and talking we cleaned up and I headed out for work. Why do I feel like today is going to be a long day.

Devale POV

Time has passed since I last spoke to or seen Erica I really feel horrible how I handled her as well as everyone else that was involved in my mess. I should have handled everything better instead of giving Erica hell I can't force her to be with me and I see on the internet that she is very much happy with Kierra and excited to be a mom. Erica has always wanted to be a mother I mean it's not in the way she wanted it but she still has that opportunity.

I heard She and Kierra are expecting a girl which I love that for them cause I have all boys and I see she moved to Detroit good for them. but I am currently at the Mall shopping for a gift to send them for their baby.