Where The Hell Did She Go?

Omniscient

It is now the day of the bachelorette party and Janet and toni are excited

"Soooo what are you wearing to Erica's bachelorette party?" Toni asked

I am gonna wear all black with a nice long 30 inch ponytail. What are you wearing to Kierra's ?

I am going to wear my grey sequin checkered pants suit with the matching bustier
And I will flat iron my hair .

"Well damn make sure you send me pics and don't forget" Janet said as she smacked Toni's ass

Do you think Erica will try to pop up on us cause knowing her those two can't be away from each other long enough.

Lord I don't see why they didn't just have one together I guess different fun for everyone.

What do you have planned for erica?

Well we are going to a strip club with Tina,Tabitha and her husband, JDrew and his friends to throw a few hundreds around smack some ass grope some titties and do what people do at strip clubs minus the going to the back room we ain't interested in that shit.

Well all I know is your ass better not come home to me smelling like nothing other than your scent,alcohol and marijuana cause I know you gonna be doing that.

Ok ok well what's tea for Kierra's?"janet asked with a raised eyebrow

"For me to know and you to hear about now go have fun with Erica and we will see you all tomorrow at the wedding have Erica there on time baby!" Toni said with a stern tone.

"Yeah yeah yeah she will be there have fun and I love you too baby" Janet responded before leaving the room.

The couple shared a kiss and parted their ways toni will be staying with Kierra what Shamika has planned is going to be banana's i mean who said no strippers there's going to be strippers Kierra doesn't know yet but it will be male strippers entertaining them tonight.

Erica is currently in the room with Kierra and surprisingly Kierra is the one thats sad for Erica to go.

"Baby I'm going to miss you!" Kierra whined

"We have not slept without each other since I was in the hospitallllll" Kierra continued to whine

Erica gave Kierra reassurance kisses as she told her that it's only for one night and they will be back together tomorrow when they say I Do.

After a few more minutes Janet knocked on the door

"Alright lovebirds time for me to take my bestie for the night." She said

They shared one last kiss and parted ways.

Once they seen the Escalade leave off the property the party at the house began let's just say tonight is going to be a wild night.

Erica's POV

I had plans on crashing Kierra's bachelorette party but I must say Janet and my sisters did the damn thing planning this. Even though Goo chose to stay with Kierra Tina is out here showing her whole ass.

I invited Tabitha to the bachelorette party since she isn't able to come to the wedding on such late notice her husband is here also and I must say they know how to party he even getting along with Jdrew and his homies cause we all know Drew don't like nobody.

I have not ever been to this gentleman's club well any gentleman's club and I must say the scenery is amazing

Literally nothing but gorgeous women everywhere.