The Mandatory Meet and Greet

Kierra POV

Finally up from my nap I decided to order room service to put something on my stomach.

I decided to FaceTime mommy to see what she is up to while i wait for my food.

Hey Mommy Pooh Pooh!

Karen: Hey Kiki Pooh! How are you?

I'm good mommy how are you?

Karen: I'm good sitting here with your crazy aunties

Heyyyy Aunties!!! I started singing

Aunt Doe: Heyyy KiKiiiiiii!!! in a singing tone. mommy just looking right along with Aunt Jacky and Aunt Twinkie.

One thing about my family we going to carry on in any way ,shape ,matter or form.

Karen: ard now y'all too loud!

Aunt Doe: Kiki wyd? Where you at cause that's not your house aunt Doe says all in the camera

Karen: Ummm Doe if you want to talk to Kiki you can pick up your phone and call her on your time, but right now she talking to her mommy not her auntie.

Mommy sharing is caring I said to her.

Karen: Anyway like your aunt said how is the weather there?

It's hot but beautiful Imma go sight seeing later .

Karen: Thats good the weather alright here the sisters and I are going to get our make up done in a little bit by George for our show later.

I can't wait to see pics with y'all pretty selves!!!

Karen: Make sure you call your dad and let him know you made it safely.

I will Mommy and aunt Doe I'm in Florida for the medical conference I just realized I didn't answer your question because mommy was being spoiled.

Aunt Doe: she such a baby

Karen: Yup and that's my baby

Knock on the door.... Room service!

Uh oh not you two bickering I'll call y'all later have fun tonight I love y'all!

We love you too Ki have fun!

I'm coming!

Here you go Ms.Sheard.

Thank you so much I say and tip him.

A  hour later.....

Finally Dressed I head to the elevator to go sightseeing and to the mall.  I decided to go to the strip first to see what's gonna catch my eye.

I must say I found some cute stuff and got some gifts for my family.

I looked at my watch and time was flying I spent so much time shopping I didn't really get to sightsee but there are other days.

It's now 5pm! I begin to head back to the hotel with my security behind me.

We finally got back to the hotel and I rushed to the room to hurry up and shower and get dressed for this meet and greet.

After I was fully dressed I looked in the stand up Mirror "I feel good and sexy I just might catch somebody attention tonight"I say  while checking my self out.

I looked at the time and seen it's almost 6pm I grab my key to the room and head to the ballroom. Sheesh so many people are arriving early as I was approaching the Ballroom entryway.