Erica's Birthday Suprise Pt 2

Nobody's POV

Erica,Kierra and the rest of the family finished eating dinner and decided to take the party into the next room that held Erica's 2nd surprise.

"Baby give me your hand and close your eyes" Kierra said smiling as she grabbed Erica's hand. Erica did as she was told and everyone walked in before Erica and Kierra "hit the music open your eyes baby" Kierra says Surprise!!! Everyone yelled.

Erica's POV
Oh my god you all decorated this place so beautifully! Thank you so much everyone I love you all! I hugged and kissed Kierra cause I know this took some time to pull off! She's made this birthday nothing but special this trip to Aspen, flew my family out, gifts, love and so much more this night just can't get any more better. I swear I can't wait to marry her.

I may be young but I'm ready
To give you all my love
I told my girls you can get it
Don't slow it down just let it flow
So in love I'll give it all away
Just don't tell nobody tomorrow
So tonight I'll do it every way
Speakers knockin til the morning light
We likes to party!
Ay, Ay, ay
We likes to party 
I don't know bout you but we likes to party
Ay, ay, ay, we likes to party ay ay ay

Your touch is driving me crazy
I can't explain the way I feel
Top down with the radio on
And the night belongs to us
Just hold me close don't let me go
So in love i don't care what they say
I don't care if they talking tomorrow
Cause tonight's the night oh oh oh oh
That i give you everything music knockin til the morning night

Kierra POV
While Erica and I were singing Beyoncé I pulled my phone out and texted Janet to come in the front and one of the staff will give her something and then she will come out on her cue.

Can I have everybody attention please? As we wait for everybody to halt I grab the mic from the dj and began my speech.

I just want to say thank you everybody for helping me pull this Birthday surprise off for Erica I appreciate you all from the bottom of my heart you all cleared y'all calendars and was available for this family birthday vacation some of you It's y'all first time here and I hope you are enjoying yourselves but I have just two more things for Erica and I will let you all go.

I turn to Erica ,but before I spoke I seen Janet in the right spot which only I can see. Now it's time.

Erica you have been a breath of fresh air since the day we connected at the medical convention you literally make me feel whole, you make my days better, you make my heart flutter, you make everything seem perfect from the way you walk, talk, sing, breathe, dress girl you just got it going on you are my inhaler when i feel like i can't breathe, you are sandman when i can't go to sleep, you are the rhythm to my blues, you are the snow to my winter, my flowers to my spring, the leaves to my fall and sun to my summer you are everything to me and most importantly.....

I get down on one knee and Janet makes her way to Erica and I while everyone is in shock but Janet telling them to hold it together so she can surprise Erica.

She finally is standing behind Erica and passes me the ring box Erica looks to her left and she breaks down crying as well as Janet.

Erica's POV
Oh my god Is Kierra Proposing to me? Wait before I get ready to ask I see a hand pass her a box and I look to my left and screamed hugging Janet "oh my goddddd" I began to cry so did Janet. We hugged each other so tightly I couldn't let her go once I got myself together baby hurried up to continue before I could ask questions.