Livin a double life

Hondo POV

I love..... phone beeps

Did she just hang up on me? Shit she's pissed I know she's pissed I'm always on time for dinner but I had to go home. Nichelle called me earlier and said she missed me so of course I had to go home after work she's my WIFE.

I know what y'all gonna say "Nigga how you got a wife and you with Kierra"!

I can't have Kierra mad at me she literally is the sweetest girl the best girlfriend any man can have but if imma keep her and Nichelle who is also the mother of my daughter I have to do right by both of them.

I know Kierra she's smart so I have to always be one step ahead of her so I can't get caught.

Nichelle!! Baby I'm home

Nichelle: Hey Daddy how was work?

It was good I can't complain them over nights be kickin my ass.

Nichelle: awww baby well How bout I give you a nice massage and then some tlc?

Oh word I like that baby.

Kierra held out on me this morning so I definitely can use this I silently say to myself.

It smells good whats for dinner?

Nichelle: Ribs, Mac n cheese and potatoes.

Shit that sounds so good and I'm starving.

Nichelle: Well go shower and change Dinner will be done soon.

Ok baby but where is my princess?

Nichelle: With your mother for the night.

Oh we bout to have one of them nights huh?

Nichelle: Yup and I can't wait daddy I missed you so much. I missed your hands all over my body.

Oh Imma definitely make up for it tonight baby.

I go upstairs and change out my clothes and go turn the shower on so it can warm up before i get in.

I looked around before I went in my bag and pulled out my other phone that I have for Ki and me normally I leave it in the car but her hanging up on me don't sit right with me.

I called her phone and it went to voicemail. I looked at the time and it's 9pm she's still sleep she gets up at 10 to get ready for work tonight and I can't call her then cause I'll be laying next to Nichelle.

I'm slippin most definitely.

I sent her a text before I got in the shower.

Me: Hey Baby I know you're mad at me because I didn't make it home for dinner or spend no time with you before work. I really was working late! Then you pissed me off by hanging up on me but I get it I should have communicated that I wasn't going to be home for dinner! I'm sorry baby imma make it up to you I promise. I love you and see you tomorrow❤️

I silenced the phone and placed it back in my bag then went to go shower.

Balancing A wife and A girlfriend is not for the weak!

I finished my shower, got dressed in a white tee and some joggers and headed downstairs to the Kitchen.

Thank you baby for making my plate as I sat down at the counter.

Nichelle: You're welcome baby.

I get up to pull out her chair as she sat down I pushed it in and sat back in my seat.

Let's pray baby I say to her and she looks at me like I had two heads.

Nichelle: Since when do you pray Hondo?

Is it a problem that I'm trying to pray over our food?

Nichelle: No it's not I thinks it's admirable now take my hand and let's pray.

Father god I thank you for this meal that has been prepared and I thank you for the woman that prepared it. Please allow it to nourish our bodies and make us full. I thank you for your grace and your mercy and Jesus name I pray thank god and amen!

After I open my eyes I see Nichelle staring.

Why are you looking at me like that? Girl I be praying these days.

Shout out to Kierra I say to myself my baby is a prayer warrior.

We sat and ate dinner and talked but after dinner it went the down!

Oh shit baby right there ahhhh! don't stop baby mmmm!

You tryna run away from me?

Ahhhh fuck no daddy no I'm not running

As I fold her little ass like a pretzel while I'm deep inside of her I thrust my hips harder and faster to the point she starts squirting everywhere.

That's right baby give daddy this pussy I say as I'm watching her eyes roll In the back of her head.

Ughhh baby imma cum oh shittttt oh fuck it's coming daddy it's coming.

I pulled out and flipped us over ride this dick baby.

But instead she started to suck my dick like it was the last sausage on the planet.

Shit she had a nigga toes curling up moaning like a lil female I wasn't ready to nut, so I pushed her head away and looked her in the eyes. While I grabbed up neck " I said Ride"

She got on top and started riding me like it was no tomorrow she bounced up and down and I was thrusting up in her trying to keep up.

Oh daddy I'm cumming she started whining slow and she came , but kept going she then did this lil thing Kierra be doing and I reached my peak instantly and I came right up in her.

We laid down for a while and once we were cool I let her shower first while I changed the sheets and covers.

I looked at my phone for Ki and she read my message and hit like.

I definitely got some making up to do.

I got up and went into the bathroom to go shower with Nichelle and then we dried off and cuddled until we both fell asleep.

Kierra POV

I finished getting ready for work and seen that bullshit message Hondo sent I'm not tryna hear all that!

My gut is telling me he trying some ol bs I just have to prove it.  But til then imma do me My parents ain't raise no settlers and that's on period.

Hopefully the hospital runs smoothly tonight but I don't mind working I just can't wait to get this show over with and take my lil work vacation to this conference hopefully I meet some new friends.

I make my way down the steps and head out the door but before I go I put the alarm on and dip off to my car to make my way to work.

About 15-20 minutes later  I get here and already a trauma yup this gonna be a long night I say to myself.

Hey Doctor Sheard are you going to the conference next week? My colleague asks

Yes of course we always have fun at them so I look forward to the getaway.

You never lied girl hopefully we get Atleast one free day to sight see she says.

You and me both but look girl it was good talking to you i need to punch in so I will see you around I tell the young lady as I'm walking towards the time clock.

3 hours later

It's now 2am and I'm walking in the emergency area and I heard a familiar voice I look away from my clipboard and I know the devil is a lie!!!!.........

Who do you think Ki seen?

Hondo Married?

What do you think will happen on this work trip?