How can I help you?

Small time Jump (3 months later)

Erica's POV

"Hey baby I hope your having a great day me and baby bean miss you a lot can't wait to see you soon call me later my love"

I swear this damn Divorce is annoying I have to be separated for At least a year before the divorce can be finalized but luckily I live alone I been trying to find places in Detroit so I can be closer to my babies.

Ki is currently 6 months and we don't know what she is having yet but we are planning to do a gender reveal because that's what she wants.

Right now I am packing up the old house with Devale so we can sell it and continue on our separate ways.

This Divorce has hit him bad but he can't be mad at nobody but himself but I do see he's staying with his baby mama Khadeen in Atlanta.

"So are we keeping pictures or throwing them out?" He asked while holding a picture of us.

You can do what you want but truthfully I don't want none of it no offense.

Devale I know that our marriage didn't go how we thought it would but that don't mean I hate you I just hate what you done to me then you have multiple children that you have to worry about. Look I forgave you already it's okay.

I'm happy we met and it does sadden me that we are no longer but life chose different for us and that's okay. I'm sure whatever life you build it will be great and if you do stick it out with Khadeen or Crystal make sure you treat them well don't have them out here looking stupid how you had me you should be lucky I didn't shoot your ass!

"You right what I done was fucked up I blame myself everyday but I do thank you for everything you have done before and during our marriage I do wish you well and another thing you and Kierra definitely deserve each other cause y'all are trigger happy together I'll never forget that night"  he says laughing.

Flashback

Bang! bang! bang! bang!

"Who the hell is that?" Baby stay here.

"I grabbed my piece and checked the door bell camera but it was off what the hell! I looked at the other cameras and they are down too oh who ever this is want to play welp two can play at this game.

The banging gets louder as I finally put my shoe on to make it down the steps and Ki ass don't listen cause she was hot on my heels with her piece that she keeps here.

"Who is it? Kierra looks out the peep hole and it's covered so She stands to the side to open the door and I stand in the center locked and loaded ready she opens the door and comes from behind it as well with her gun pointed

"Baby don't shoot! don't shoot it's me!"

Devale?

What the hell you doing banging on my door this time of night you crazy?

Baby I miss you I'm sorry he tries to hug me but I moved back and Kierra and I look at each other laughing.

Boy if you don't back up off her she don't want you get over it like damn you need to see a therapist staring him dead in his face and rolling her eyes. Kierra says "baby you good? can me and our baby go back upstairs now?" she asks while putting her safety back on her gun.

But before she leaves she turns back to Devale and says "Oh yeah the next time you step to my brother make sure you stand 10 toes cause when it comes to him I go ape shit about that one I'm Ruthless"

She gives me a kiss "Yes baby I'm good I will handle this I say to her as she makes her way upstairs and Devale looking at me angry.

"Is this what you doing now? You playing with girls? Since when you was into bumpin coochies?" He spat.