What a Relief!

⚠️Warning some Explicit Content (this is my first time writing smut please bear with me)

Devale POV

Man a couple weeks ago I received divorce papers from Erica they say she don't want nothing from me but i want something from her which is Her!

She need to stop playing I know I messed up but I can't see myself without her! Yeah I did my dirt but I can be better she just gonna give me another chance!

I sent flowers to the house, the got returned, I sent gifts to her job they got returned, I even sent her money and asked her to unblock me in the message part and she returned it and blocked my account at this point she bout to start making me show my ass!

I finally went on instagram and to see if Kierra wrote me back but peep this she left me on read which means Erica already told her what happened.

Now I'm On my way to her house and if she not there imma wait there until she gets back cause this ain't over.

Kierra POV

Finally I'm able to go home and get in my own bed after I take a nice hot bath these beds don't even be comfortable.

Erica comes back in the room with my medicine and discharge papers now we can go home but first I want some breakfast.

We get to the car thanks to my parents for coming to pick us up "Daddy can we get some breakfast your grandchild and I are starving"

"Yes you were ready my mind baby girl cause I'm hungry too" he says smiling while pulling off

Erica holds my hand while I look out the window suddenly in my head about me being three months pregnant and not even knowing I feel like a horrible mother like I neglected my baby already! This makes me sad

"Baby why are you crying?" Erica asked

I'm okay my love just a little emotional that's all.

"Anything I can do to help? You can always talk to me Ki" she says

I know and I greatly appreciate you for always being there no matter how far we are apart!

After we had breakfast my parents dropped us off home and commander Campbell makes me shower and get in bed she is something else

I don't know who gonna drive me crazier her or my parents strict selves!

Erica is downstairs straightening up she's such a sweetheart but truthfully i want her to bring her behind up here and chill with me and cuddle since she's going to be leaving soon i need all my time i can get with her.

Ericaaaaa!!! I yell to her cause her phone is up here charging.

"Coming!"

Dang she hauling ass up these steps lol she could have walked crazy self.

"Yes baby?" You need me?

First off baby why would you run up the steps like? that I ask while laughing

"Cause you called" Kierra how can I help you?"She asks with this goofy smirk on her face

Come lay with me and watch movies pleaseeee!!! I sang

She smiles and takes off her house shoes and got in the bed scooting her way over to me

She grabs me with her soft hands and rubbed my arms then my belly

She then leans in and kisses me passionately then breaks away from the kiss

"I swear every time I'm near you or we kiss it feels like everything is going in slow motion and makes my heart flutter literally" she says with her forehead pressed against mine massaging my cheekbones with her thumbs.