Let the games begin Pt.2

JDrew POV

This whole situation is crazy like how can this Nigga drop a bomb like that on my sister and think there wouldn't be no consequences behind it and now my sister is falling backwards into depression.

I'm on my way to pay Saniyah a visit and see what she knows before I head to Swat headquarters.

He got me so mad I'm blasting Future song "Shit!"

Catch a Nigga slipping at the red light wit ya Ak
let me see you shoot it!
You a goon, you a goon , you a goon, you a goon nigga let me see you prove it !
Presidential Rollie and its glidin
Love a Nigga wrist when it's shining (woo baby)
Hate a Nigga wrist when it's blingin (woo baby)
So I went and added more diamonds
Hot boy nigga BG
That's the way these young niggas eat
Drinkin on syrup can't sleep
Keep a couple standing wit ya partner
Blockbuster niggas running round with real choppers
Nigga what's the color of them bottles, they ain't gold
Now you move around wit ya ho
You ain't even stickin to the code
Pimps up, pimps up, hoes down, hoes down
a pool full of money  and I'm bout to drown
I'm fool on the corner wit that Bobby brown (Bobby) button up suits at the Grammys
Had to turn it up for the family
Yes I'm a free bands bandit

I got out my zone and thinking like I'm ready to break that nigga face as I'm driving I turned the music down as I pulled into Saniya driveway to let her know I'm outside.

"Wassup Sexy you here?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm here in the driveway now bout to come to the door just making sure you was downstairs"

"Okay the door is open" she said before hanging up.

I turned the car off and got out ,but before walking I looked around and locked the doors.

"What you doing dressed like that knowing I was coming over here? Girl you look good enough to eat" I said licking my lips eyeing her sexy ass up and down.

"Boy shut up I know you like what you see buuut you can't have it right now cause I'm in a rush but what did you need to talk to me about?" she asked as I continued to eye her up and down.

"Well imma just be straight forward did you know that your husband was the reason my sisters got hurt and one almost died as well as my niece?"

"Drew what? Why would I know that? why would he do that he's a sick individual I'm so sorry this happened, is Kierra and Erica okay?" She asked in a concerned tone

"Erica is on a mission as well as me and my father Ki I can't say the same she is crumbling she won't eat, sleep or interact with anyone especially the baby she's detaching herself from everything and I gotta fix it before it gets worse so don't be surprised if you hear that nigga somewhere in a ditch stinkin"

"Hey baby you gotta do what you got to do and that's on that I won't miss that nigga maybe Skylar will but I doubt it she doesn't even ask for him, but is there anything I can do to help?"

"Actually there is! Do you know if he has any other properties here or anywhere else that you would know about? Also do you know any of his close friends?

"Well he doesn't have a property here besides the house we shared but he does have a property in Philly and Manhattan as far as friends I know he has a Bestfriend named Levi he lives at the corner of the block I use to live on." She said while she finished getting dressed.

"See this is why you my girl cause you literally making this search easier for us. Imma dip off and catch up with your sexy ass later come gimmie a kiss and lock the door.