9-1-1 what's your emergency?

Erica's POV

As I am driving over to Tina's house I'm listening to the radio and they play one of my favorite songs so I turned it up.

Computers by Rowdy Rebel ft. Bobby Shmurda starts playing......

All these social networks
And these computers
Got these niggas walkin round like they some shootas
See them in real life they tryna bust maneuvers
Like pussy talk that shit from your computer
Just picked the cash up they had the boy medulla
I call up my broski gene and I call up my the jeweler
I just spent some cash on a pinky ring
Just made some brand new money what the fuck you think
And bitch I'm headin to ya city
Just to clap up on them sittas
Me and JJ went from fifty
Just filled the tank with gas it was empty!
We headin out to Philly......

I continued to rap til I finally got to Tina house I swear that song be having me hype every time I listen to it since Ki put me on.

I turn the car off then went into the house but Tina wasn't there which is strange cause her car is here.

I pull my phone out and call her to see where she is.

Heyy apple head where you at? we supposed to be rehearsing and we need to go see Goo to get fitted.

"Hey Martha no Mary! I totally forgot I'm on a date right now ,but can we reschedule or you can still go rehearse and I will do so later" she says in a occupied tone.

Chile who we on a date with?

"Girl I'll fill you in later ok I love you" she says trying to rush me off the phone.

Ok well I love you too be safe call me later!

We hang up I put her alarm on and locked her house up. I got in my car and headed over to Goo house.

Luckily she lives 10 minutes away from Tina cause I definitely would have went to the grocery store and home but I'll do that later.

Goo Goo's House

I finally arrived to Goo house ,but before I go in I sent Ki a text to check on her then I grabbed my bag out the passenger seat and headed up the steps to be welcome By Goo.

Goo: Hey Sissy Pooh!

We hugged and she moved to the side to let me in.

"So Sis how are you? How is my Love bug?" She asked while gathering the clothes.

I'm great trying to clear my schedule to surprise Kierra before the Stellars and She is doing good just have a lot going on but she's a strong person so I know she will bounce back.

"Check you out poppin up and what not I love this for y'all!" Goo says excitedly.

Yes that's bae forreal and we all know what bae mean cause it's facts!

"What it mean crazy? She says looking skeptical.

Bae means "Before anyone else" Period I said moving my hand under my head!

Well in the action of Meg thee stallion "Ahh" she said while sticking her tongue out.

Lol these young folks changing the game Ki got me listening to different types of music when we on ft some of it I feel like I gotta wear protection just to listen i started laughing.

I stopped laughing and looked at good then we both started laughing.

Goo: Not Ki be having you vibin sis!