How can I help you? Pt 2

Nichelle POV

One day I was at home playing with my daughter and I decided I wanted to Bake something from scratch so I grabbed Hondo's iPad because baby girl was watching Gracie's corner on mine (Gracie's Corner is that work ijs).

So I searched up something to bake and my mind has always been wondering was he cheating on me a few months ago he's been acting real strange and distant even after the situation with his father even though he's back to his normal self I'm still curious.

I decided to go through his messages but I had to prepare myself for what I could possibly find even if that includes hurting my own feelings I just want to put that feeling I have to rest.

I scroll through his messages and I see a thread from someone named Kierra she's the only female name I see I don't even see our thread. Does this man have two phones? I ask myself.

I continue to scroll and the things I seen pissed me off he literally was in a whole relationship with her up until she found out he was married.

Clearly she does not reach out to him cause the remainder of messages is him contacting her until I seen she told him she needed to talk to him and that was it. I closed out and went on about my business.

I know it's wrong to confront a woman who knew nothing of you but I'm sure there's more so I want to know.

I got her address out of the iPad so when I was ready I would do so but I did call a few times but no answer

She might be one of those people who believe if they don't know the number they don't answer cause I'm definitely the same way.

So here we are a month after me finding out I finally built the courage to talk to her so here I am standing outside this woman's beautiful home she must be wealthy cause this is astonishing.

I knocked then rang the door bell and patiently waited for someone to come answer.

"Hey good evening who might you be?" A woman's voice came through the doorbell.

Hi I'm Nichelle Moore

"Mrs.Moore Kierra is on her way down" she says.

Ok thank you!

I wait nervously for her to come to the door and moments later the door opens.

"Good evening how can I help you?" She says peeking from behind the door.

I'm sure you know who I am and I'm sorry to show up here but i just needed answers can we talk please?

"Sure come in" she said.

She was very genuine allowing me a stranger to come in her house and I must say it's beautiful in here. Lots of art I see she loves her parents she has two beautiful pictures hanging up of them at least I think they are her parents.

Wait a minute that's Karen Clark Sheard from the legendary Clark Sisters! Hold on her Mother is Freakin Gospel legend Karen Clark Sheard?! Omg that makes her Kierra Sheard the Gospel singer! Wow just Wow!

I'm a huge fan of this family how could I have not paid attention oh my god this is crazy. I hope she doesn't think I want anything from her other than her truths.

"Have a seat would you like anything to drink I have water, wine, juice" she asks

Yes, water please and thank you!

She grabs the water and hands it so me and when I looked up I notice a huge baby Bump.

"Omg Congratulations boy or girl"?