Erica's Birthday Surprise Pt 1.

Flashback the day of the baby shower.

"Oh my god you fucking idiot you hit Erica's Car!"Hondo yells at his friend. "Bro you're lying Look that's Erica and standing there oh my god Kierra was in the car too My baby! Hondo we have to go you can't be here Imma drop you off at home and you just stay there Levi says.

Hondo's POV

How the fuck did I let this happen? I'm a horrible person I wasn't the driver but I still know the truth behind Erica and Kierra's accident cause I was there as the passenger. It literally was accidental but we left the scene so we both are in the wrong.

I know I should have said something but I knew she would hate me Erica hating me will be fine by me but Kierra hating me now even more than she did before hurts me she deserved none of this they both could have lost their lives and our baby.

Ever since that day it's been constantly eating away at me I've tried to come forward to tell Ki but I couldn't so I kept showering her with gifts I know I shouldn't but I just had to. I would try to massage her and talk sweet to her and all but Erica nor JDrew was having it cause JDrew and I definitely fought I can admit I deserved every punch that lightskin nigga was throwing but I held my own tho.

Then My wife started moving funny just to turn up with Divorce papers and a new crib so now I'm just on the run cause I know soon they gonna come looking for me.

Flashback over

Erica's POV

I swear today has been so much fun I had a snowball fight with the kids, made snow angels, went skiing and this damn scenery is amazing I just wish my mom and sisters could see this place I know they would love it.

But one thing stood out to me today which is I have barely had any alone time with Kiki she's been busy with making sure dinner is right and I'm having fun but I need some TLC from here.

Baby!? I yell walking towards the room where it's secluded from everyone we share the cabin with. "Yes babe?" She yells back. Where's my little baby? "Taking a nap with her Poppy." She says turning towards me with a smirk. "Come here Daddy" now Ki you know I like when you say that it sounds so sexy.  I walked over to her she pulls me on top of her our lips connected instantly and I deepened the kiss cause I know that will turn her on even more.

"Mmm baby" she says as she holds her body against me even more creating some friction between my legs. "Take this all off baby" she moans as she opens her robe and threw it on the other side of the bed.

I took my clothes off so fast she just be looking so good I just love her. Can daddy taste her favorite treat? I asked and she moaned out "yes daddy please" I look her in her eyes as I parted her legs to see that beautiful sweet treasure that sits between them while holding eye contact with her I laid down in the sniper position and sent a nice long lick to her sweet spot.

"Oh yes I love when you devour me baby" she moans out while I'm sucking on her treasure mmmm baby you taste so good I moaned out. I  stuck two fingers in her while I nibbled and sucked on her clit "ahhhh yes! yes! right there baby! Mmmm just like that she moans while grinding on my face and fingers arousing her even more. I started fingering her faster until her moans went silent and she came all over.

I lick her clean and made my way up her stomach placing kisses to her beautiful breasts I began to suck on her nipples while she pinch and squeeze mine.  I lick her neck and suck on her collar bone "Spread your legs" I whispered in her ear before I licked it.

She did as told and I placed my cunt on hers and started grinding at a slow pace it felt so good to finally be able to have her how I want her "Shit baby your so wet you gonna make me cum again" she said while rubbling her breasts. I don't know what got into me but I started grinding faster and harder "baby I love you so much this feels so good baby shiiiiit I moaned out as beads of sweat were being created but I didn't care she felt so amazing up against me.