True Love Returns

She played the Dumroo with so much joy and fervour that it seemed like it was the essence of all Her existence. She seemed trained in playing it, as if the Dumroo was created just for Her.

Maharishi Dadhichi had gifted Her the Dumroo on Her birthday. And it was Her most favourite gift She had ever received. She would never part from it and would always keep it with Her.

Ever since Parvati was born, She had brought immense happiness in Her parents' life. They adored Her and would do anything to fulfil Her needs and wishes.

King Himavan and Queen Menavati had been foretold by the Gods that it was their daughter's destiny to marry Lord Shiva. She was Goddess AdiparaShakti and She was born to help deliver evil from the world.

The rising evil and atrocities of the demons had been a cause of constant worry for the Gods. And Shiva's withdrawal from the world meant that He couldn't be there to help Them.

They needed Him to engage again and protect Them from evil. They tried many times to distract Him or to make Him marry again. But He kept denying all advances and was rigid on His resolve about waiting for His Shakti.

No matter how long it would take, He would wait for Her. He only belonged to Her.

_____________________________________________

Time flowed too soon for the humans but too slowly for Shiva

Time flowed too soon for the humans but too slowly for Shiva. He kept waiting for Her return and it had been years.

Meanwhile, Parvati grew up into a beautiful maiden and was very firm on Her resolve. She was clear about Her aim in life.

Parvati started meditating and was fully determined to marry Shiva.

She didn't want to commit the mistakes She made as Sati. Even though She did penance as Sati, She still felt it was not good enough and She wanted to try harder and even longer than before.

Unlike Sati, She was aware of Her Divinity and Her purpose. Maharishi Dadhichi had helped Her in meditation and enlightened Her about Her previous birth.

"I didn't put in much effort in My previous birth, but this time, I shall give it My all, and I shall not fail."

As per Maharishi Dadhichi's advice, She decided to visit the cave Shiva was meditating in.

She reached the highest peaks of the Himalayas, where no inhabitant could survive in the cold. However, She felt protected and enveloped by a sense of warmth even amidst the ice. She was assured of divine intervention and protection. She knew She was on the right path.

After several rounds of searching, She found Shiva's trident outside a cave. She knew it was the exact cave Maharishi Dadhichi had told Her about.

But the cave entrance was guarded by a sheet of ice. It prevented Her from going inside. She couldn't even see what was inside the cave.