Prologue - A Note From Author

।। ॐ नमः पार्वती पतिये हर हर महादेव ।।
।। ॐ नमः शिवाय ।।
।। ॐ श्री गणेशाय नमः ।।

।। ॐ नमः पार्वती पतिये हर हर महादेव ।। ।। ॐ नमः शिवाय ।। ।। ॐ श्री गणेशाय नमः ।।

Hello everyone!

Namaste and warm greetings from my side : )

I write to express my devotion. And the idea of writing this tale came to me suddenly during the auspicious months of Shravan.

There's nothing better than this holy time to devote myself in the service of the Lord. And whatever I do, or can do, like inculcating my hobbies or art skills, I prefer to use them as mediums of my devotion.

I've always said that I am simply the medium as the writer. These stories are eternal and timeless and don't belong to me.

I write what the Divine makes me write. I take no credit for my work. It's all His doing and grace and mercy.

I have tried my best to inculcate stories from the Shiva Purana and the Devi Purana.

Any discrepancies or errors are deeply regretted. My apologies for the same!

I do not own the images and have tried my best to attach the graphics which match the plot of the stories. All credits go to their respective artists.

In no way do I wish to sound rude, demeaning or hurtful to anyone's sentiments.

I have edited the storyline to fit the tales according to the situations. Kindly abide by the story in the chronological order as per the chapters.

It consists of 50 parts, including the Prologue and the Epilogue.

The next parts shall be continued in the next book of the Series on ShivShakti - Book #2 Parvati Vallabh - Shakti's Beloved.

Kindly continue reading the storyline after the last chapter in this book, starting from the next book.

Please accept this work as my humble offering at the Lotus Feet of the Divine.

The Divine Couple has always been here for me, supporting me like their child, encouraging me and enveloping me in their precious affection. 

This work I thus offer as a sign of my devotion at Their Lotus Feet!

Love ⁠♡
Shreyacee : )

।। ॐ नमः पार्वती पतिये हर हर महादेव ।। ।। ॐ नमः शिवाय ।।

।। ॐ नमः शिवाय ।।