Crawford -Tara's Party

I was currently in the living room of Jc's house I live here to as me and Crawford have been in a relationship for 5 year's Jc was absolutely ok with me moving in as I would be in Crawford's room and I cook for the boy's I got my own Youtube and my own clothing brand so I was good.

Today we had Tara's b'day me and Chelsea were going to go get clothes and our nail's done as a girl's day.

I walked into me and Crawf's room he was putting a shirt on Baby you can keep that off -I said wrapping my arm's around his bare waist I leaned up and pecked him on the lips, he kissed back and we soon walked to the bed he sat me down but I pulled back.

Sorry bub but uh I got a date with Chelsea -I said winking at him and standing up You just played me -He said Haha love ya now let me get dressed -I said I will happily watch -He said.

I quickly got dressed and kissed Crawford goodbye I walked out the bedroom and said goodbye to me and crawf's dog Aussie (for Corey) I grabbed my key card and went out the door.

Hopping in my car.

I started driving to Chels's apartment, I soon arrived and grabbed my phone unlocking it I clicked on Chels's contact Hello lovely -She said Hey Chels I'm out front -I said Ok I'll be out in a minute -She said Take your time Chels no rush -I said ...

I started driving to Chels's apartment, I soon arrived and grabbed my phone unlocking it I clicked on Chels's contact Hello lovely -She said Hey Chels I'm out front -I said Ok I'll be out in a minute -She said Take your time Chels no rush -I said Okay Bye -She said Bye -I said.

Chelsea was in the car now and we were now on the way to the mall. We arrived and were now walking around figuring what outfit to wear Crawford was going to be Uberford and I was aloud to get blacked out Crawf aloud me to I felt bad but he insisted as he's on a journey.

Me and Chelsea had finished shopping we were now on the way back to her house, we pulled up and Chelsea pulled me in for a hug Thank's for today Y/n I'll see ya tonight -She said Of course see ya tonight -I said Bye -She said Byeee -I said watching her get safely in her apartment I'd do anything for my friend's.

I had finally arrived at home and rang Jc as he was currently with The rest of the house eating he soon answered What's up Y/n -He said I heard crawford in the background Hey baby.