(REQUESTED)- Mando

Requested By: butterfly_4ever

I had arrived home from work it was 7pm my friend wanted us to go to the Haunted Corn Maze and I agreed to go I changed into an outfit.

Walking outside to my car I got in the car and drove to the Haunted Maze, arriving I parked my car and got out I could hear scream's coming from inside I laughed out aloud and walked to the entrance

Seeing a group of guy's who looked like streamer's or Youtuber's I waved and walked past them their filmer was not bad looking.

Meeting up with my friend we decided to go to the Maze first as that is the only reason we were here even though we would go on ride's.

We lined up at the 1st building soon moving to the entrance to the actual maze Ok your good to go -Lady said I walked in and someone jumpscared me Ahh you stupid bitch -I yelled Oop sorry -I said.

Making it to the Chainsaw room I literally bolted through the maze and made it to the exit I walked out and waited for my friend's.

We walked to get food I grabbed some fries and a pepsi I walked to a table were my friend's were sitting, I sat down and got to eating.

Should we go on ride's -I said "Uhm were gonna head home" -My friend's said Oh ok well I'll stay here then -I said they got up and left don't know what's up with them.

I stood up and went to the ripper I stood in line Hey excuse me -I heard a man say behind me I looked behind me and saw the same group of men Uh hey -I said Hi are you going on the ride Sorry my name's Jc -He said Yes I am kinda freaked out but yeh I am also Y/n -I said Ok are you here with anyone -He said They kinda left me here alone -I said Oh well why don't you hang out with us tonight right boy's -He said turning around Yeh -They said.

Sure -I said So my friend Mando here is kinda freaked out would you go on with him -Jc asked Yeh of course -I said Hi my name's Mando -He said Hi Mando Y/n -I said Sha'll we go on -He said Let's do it -I said Also I'm gonna take Jc's stream on if you don't mind -He said No not at all it's your job do what you want -I said.

We stood on the ride and the gate closed us in Listen when I'm scared I'ma hold your hand alright -I said All good you wanna say hi -He said Hi chat -I said They say Hi and your very nice -He said Aww thank you I try to be -I said laughing.

The ride soon went off and I was screaming I had my hand in Mando's, the ride finished and I rushed off Holy shit I thought I died -I said Don't worry I was their with you -Mando said You were screaming for your life -I said Shh no one's gotta know -He said Mando your live streaming -I said Oh yeh -He said.

I stood to the side while watching other people ride the ride it was funny Mando walked to me Hey is their any chance I could get your number -He said Yeh of course -I said.

Hearing Jc say Damn Mando has more rizz then you guy's -He said Should we show them how much rizz we both have -I said Sure -He said.

I wrapped my arm's around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist I leaned in and put my lip's to his he kissed back.

We pulled apart and looked at the group of boys their face's shocked Holy fuck he has just got a girl's number and kissed her in the same day were is my fucking luck in finding girl's -Devonte said "Good one Mando" -Savagge said.

That night I left knowing I could have a possible boyfriend, a new lover and a new group of best friend's as my main friend decided to sleep with my ex and it was everywhere.

The End.