The way you make me feel

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

November 9th 1987: California

"I'm so happy you'll record a music video to your song The way you make me feel." I said happily. "Me too." replied Michael.

"I can't wait to dance with you." I said. "About that." he replied. "What?" I asked. "I'm going to dance with a woman." said Michael. I just looked at him. "I'm so sorry Adam." he said and I rolled my eyes. "I'll make it up to you, I promise." he said. "Whatever." I replied. He sighed and left. I saw the woman who would dance with Michael and I got jealous. I locked her in the closet.

***

"Michael we can't find your dance partner. But we found another woman named Katerina." said the director. I walked up to them. "It must be you who's Katerina." replied Michael. "It's me." I said. "Nice to meet you." he replied.

(Adam as Katerina)

(Adam as Katerina)

We recorded the music video and Michael danced with me. If he only knew. I kissed him and he looked shocked at me. "Our little secret." I whispered and smirked. Then I left to change back.

"Hello darling." I said. "Hey Adam." replied Michael. "I'm not mad at you anymore." I said and he smiled. "I'll take you to a fancy restaurant tonight." he replied. "Thank you so much." I said and kissed him. Michael looked at me. "What?" I asked. "Oh nothing." he said.

***

Skyler's: POV

"Did you really dressed up as a woman?" I asked. "I did." said Adam. "You're so clever, did Michael noticed anything?" I asked. "I don't think so." he said. "This is the best thing I've ever heard." I replied. "It was so fun." said Adam and laughed. "I bet it was." I replied with a smile on my face.

-End of the flashback-

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

Adam is awesome as Katerina

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~