Do you think Michael can see us

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

July 5th 2009: Mystic Falls

"Hey Michael." I said and lay down a pink rose at his headstone "I know how much you love roses." I said. "I hope you don't mind a red one." replied Janet. "I'm sure he doesn't." I said. Emily kicked me and I rubbed my bump.

"Do you think Michael can see us?" I asked

"Do you think Michael can see us?" I asked. "He's probably sitting on a cloud and looking down at us." said Janet. "I think so too." I replied. "There's a great movie on tv and Skyler will be so happy if you come too." she said. "I'm coming." I replied. "Great." she said and I smiled.

***

I walked home from the cemetery when I saw a man with dark hair and blue eyes.

"Aiden?" he asked. "I'm Adam." I said. "I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else." he replied. "It's okay." I said. "My name is Jack Salvatore." he replied. "It's nice to meet you Jack." I said.

"You shouldn't be out alone, dangerous things can happen." he replied. "This is Mystic Falls, nothing bad has happened here." I said. "It was very nice to meet you, but it's best if you forget me." replied Jack and looked into my eyes. I blinked and he was gone.

-End of the flashback-

Adam's first meeting with Jack

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~