It feels good to be back

Emily's: POV

Dear diary: I start feeling much better, but I still have to say I'm fine at least hundred times in school today. I wish I could turn back the time.

I arrived to school in time. Sky saw me and she ran up to me. "Hey babe." I said and hugged her. "I've missed you so much." she replied. "I've missed you too." I said and she smiled.

(Sky)

(Sky)

"Omg Emily." replied Toni and hugged me. "Is she okay, is everything alright with her?" she asked. "Toni, I'm right here." I said. It's so good to have you back, I have missed you so much." she replied.

We walked to the classroom and Annie was so happy to see me. She's my favorite teacher. "Are you okay now?" she asked. "Yes." I said for the last time. "It's good to have you back." she replied. "It feels good to be back." I said, but it sounded more like a lie.

***

Dear diary: The school day went well and I have said I'm fine 300 times today. But it felt good to see my best friends and my teacher again. I've dreams about papa. He's trying to tell me something. But every time he's about to tell me, I wake up. It's so annoying. I never got the chance to meet papa. He died the year before I was born. But I know he would have loved me.

I noticed that a raven was sitting on a tombstone and looking at me. "Hello bird." I said. He was still looking at me. "Not creepy at all." I said. I closed my diary and began to walk home from the cemetery. In the shadows stood a person and looked at her.

***

***

Addy's: POV

"Emily, I think the raven was Michael." I said and looked at her. "Really?" she asked. "I'm 100% sure." I said. "Oh my god." replied Emily shocked.

I think the raven/person is Michael

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~