I'm a vampire

Jack's: POV

Adam took me to his bedroom and I looked around. He buried his face in his arms, when I found his drawing pad.

"Have you drawn me?" I asked. "You wasn't suppose to see it." he said. "Why?" I asked curiously. "Because it's embarrassing." said Adam ashamed. "It's cute." I replied with a smile onn my face. He blushed softly.

He's so cute when he blush. I sat down next to him on the bed and stroked his cheek. My cold breath made him shiver. I put a finger under his chin and covered his mouth with a kiss. We intertwined our fingers.

He lay down on the bed and I was lying on the top of me

He lay down on the bed and I was lying on the top of me. He moved his hand under my shirt and I moaned. I took off his shirt and kissed my lips. I kissed his chest and he moaned. Our pants fell off and I kissed his neck.

"Ow, you bit me." said Adam and his fingertips were stained red, as he pulled them towards his neck. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I-I didn't mean it." I said panicked. "It's okay, it's just... he stopped.

"Your eyes are red." he replied. I sat up and looked away. "Are you okay?" asked Adam worried. "I'm fine." I said. "Is there anything you wish to tell me?" he asked.

"I'm a vampire and I've been it since 1864." I said. "I'll always love you." he said. "I'm a monster." I replied. "You're not a monster, you are a wonderful person and I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend." said Adam and stroked my cheek.

***

Jack's: POV

"Hey Adam." I said and jumped down from the roof. "Can you act human? I mean, I've got neighbors." he replied. "Do you want to meet my sister?" I asked. "I've love to meet Esme again." said Adam. "Great." I replied.

I'm glad Adam took his secret well

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~